fifteen | ❝ prediction ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

—— 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ; 𝟬𝟭𝟱 「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

—— 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ; 𝟬𝟭𝟱
「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟭𝟱

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH TRELAWNEYS PREDICTION
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——ELIZAS EUPHORIA AT FINALLY WINNING THE QUIDDITCH CUP LASTED AT LEAST A WEEK. even the weather seemed to be celebrating; as june approached, the days become cloudless and sultry, and all anybody felt like doing was strolling into the ground and flopping down on the grass with several pints of iced pumpkin juice, perhaps playing a casual game of gobstones or watching the giant squid propel itself dreamily across the surface of the lake.

     but they couldn't. the exams were nearly upon them, and instead of lazing around the castle, the students were forced to remain inside the castle, trying to bully their brains into concentrating while enticing wafts of summer air drifted through the windows. even fred and george weasley had been spotted working; they were about to do theyre O . W . L . S ( ordinary wizarding levels ). percy was getting ready to sit his N . E . W . T . S ( nastily exhausting wizarding tests ), the highest qualification hogwarts offered. as percy hoped to enter the ministry of magic, he needed top grades. he was becoming increasingly edgy, and gave severe punishments to anybody who disturbed the quiet of the common room in the evenings. in fact, the only person who seemed more anxious than percy was hermione.

     harry, ron and eliza had given up asking her how she was managing to attend several classes at once, but they couldnt restrain themselves when they saw the exam timetable she had drawn up for herself. the first column read:

     MONDAY
     9 o' clock, arithmancy
     9 o' clock, transfiguration
          LUNCH
     1 o' clock, charms
     1 o' clock, ancient runes

     "hermione?" ron said cautiously, because she was liable to explode when interrupted these days. "er — are you sure you've copied down these times right?"

     "what?" snapped hermione, picking up the exam timetable and examining it. "yes, of course i have."

     "is there any point of asking how you're going to sit through two exams at once?" asked harry.

     "no," said hermione shortly, "had you three seen my copy of numerology and grammatica?"

     "oh, yeah, i borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading," said ron, but very quietly. hermione started shifting heaps of parchment around on her table, looking for the book. just then, there was a rustle at the window and hedwig fluttered through it, and note clutched tightly i. her beak.