nine | ❝ hogsmeade and heartbreak ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

—— HOGSMEADE AND HEARTBREAK; 𝟬𝟬𝟵「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟬𝟵

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH THE HEARTBREAK
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——-ELIZA STUMBLED OUT OF THE TINY INN WITH HER HEAD HUNG LOW, ASHAMED SHE WAS. but yet it still didnt make sense, the stupid whispers were putting her off — messing with her brain.

when eliza turned a certain corner, where the entrance to the snowy woods were, she saw harry huddled beside ron and hermione, ron looking at him with pity, and hermione with both pity and a pinch of shock.

cautiously, she moved closer, hidden branches covered in snow snapping underneath the broken, brown combat boots she wore, and when harry looked up, she looked red, her eyes had gone bloodshot, yet she showed no sign of crying, and her hands were shaking and her mouth was brought to a thin line, purely afraid.

   "you knew, didn't you . . .?" said harry, standing up, ron and hermione went panicked, sitting themselves up from the snow and onto a nearby, large rock.

   slowly, and shakily, eliza nodded, definitely not wanting to admit the truth, and most definitely not wanting to look so vulnerable, she felt weak, and she was weak — her knees were so close to buckling from underneath her she was wobbling from side to side, blinking uncontrollably.

    she heard harry scoff, and she — knew what was going to happen, and she was not prepared.

"so — so you thought this was something you shouldn't have told me? are you actually kidding me? are you actually insane?" he was near shouting, and eliza struggled to even look him in the eye, so she simply didn't.

"i'm sorry" she said, simply, but it held so much fear that she felt as though the two words would simply break in front of her eyes.

"ah — yes, you're sorry, sorry for what? hm? keeping this secret from me? or sorry for the fact that your dad is the reason i am permanently scarred? traumatised?"

     "hey — it's not just you that's had a bad childhood, alright?" said eliza, growing irritated.

      "oh — please, stop it!" hermione pleaded, but was ignored.