fourteen | ❝ quidditch final ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

—— QUIDDITCH FINAL ; 𝟬𝟭𝟰「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟭𝟰

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH THE QUIDDITCH FINAL
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——"HE — HE SENT ME THIS," SAID HERMIONE, HOLDING OUT THE LETTER.

     𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢,
         𝔴𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰. 𝔢𝔵𝔢𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡.
          𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫.
          𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰.

                  -𝔥𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔦𝔡

     "they can't do this," said harry, "they can't. buckbeak isn't dangerous."

"malfoys dad frightened the committee into it," said hermione, wiping her eyes. "you know what he's like. they're a bunch of doddery old fools, and they were scared. there'll be an appeal, though, there always is. only i can't see any hope, nothing with have changed."

"yeah, it will," said ron fiercely, "you won't have to do all the work alone this time, hermione. i'll help."

"oh, ron!"

hermione flung her arms around rons neck and broke down completely. ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head. finally, hermione drew away.

"ron, i'm really, really sorry about scabbers . . ." she sobbed.

"oh — well — he was old," said ron, looking thoroughly relieved that she had let go of him, "and he was a bit useless. you never know, mum and dad might get me an owl now."

eliza never wanted to strangle ron more than she did now, after all the petty remarks, he'd just shrugged it off.

┏━━━━°.••.°━━━━┓
🍄🧃🍃💿🖇
┗━━━━°.••.°━━━━┛