thirty - one | ❝ mad - eye moody ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

—— MAD - EYE MOODY  ; 𝟬𝟯𝟭「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

—— MAD - EYE MOODY ; 𝟬𝟯𝟭
「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟯𝟭

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH THE EX - AUROR
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❰ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——THE STORM HAD BLOWN ITSELF OUT BY THE FOLLOWING MORNING, THOUGH THE CEILING IN THE GREAT HALL WAS STILL GLOOMY, HEAVY CLOUDS OF PEWTER GREY SWIRLED OVERHEAD AS ELIZA, HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE EXAMINED THEIR NEW TIME TABLES AT BREAKFAST. a few seats along, fred, george and lee jordan were discussing magical methods of ageing themselves and bluffing their way into the triwizard tournament.

     "todays not bad . . . outside all morning," said ron, who was running his finger down his timetable, "herbology with the hufflepuffs and care of magical creatures . . . damn it, we're still with the slytherins . . ."

     "slytherins arent all that bad, you know, you've got daphne greengrass, in third year —" eliza interrupted.

     "oh, shush, you," said ron.

     "double divination this afternoon," harry groaned, looking down. divination was his least favourite subject, apart from potions, which everyone besides a few slytherins, because professor trelawney kept predicting harrys death.

     "you should've given it up like me, shouldn't you?" said hermione briskly, buttering herself down toast. "then you'd be doing something sensible like . . . arithmancy?"

     "you're eating again, i notice," said ron, watching hermione add liberal amounts of jam onto her buttered toast.

     "i've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights," said hermione haughtily.

     "only because i stuffed it in your brain that the elves are wasting their time making food and you're not eating it, more like," eliza said with a triumph look.

     "yeah . . . and you were hungry," said ron, grinning.

     there was a sudden rustling noise above them. about a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows, carrying the morning mail. juniper landed on elizas shoulder, looking very harassed and annoyed. he had a letter tucked inside of his beak.

     "who's that from?" said harrys voice from beside her.

     "a letter, harry, are you really that thick?" ron snorted, and harry hit him.