seven | ❝ quidditch ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

——QUIDDITCH ; 𝟬𝟬𝟳「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

——QUIDDITCH ; 𝟬𝟬𝟳
「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟬𝟳

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH MORE DEMENTORS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE SENT EVERY GRYFFINDOR TO THE TOWER, SOON FOLLOWED BY A MASS OF RAVENCLAWS, HUFFLEPUFFS AND SLYTHERINS. eliza could here every snide comment her way, telling her how "guilty" she is.

"the teachers and i need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," announced professor dumbledore, as mcgonagall and flitwick closed the doors, "i'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. i want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances of the hall and i am leaving head boy and girl in charge. any disturbance should be reported immediately." he added to percy, who was looking immensely proud and important, "send word with one of the ghosts."

dumbledore paused, about to leave the hall, when he said, "oh, yes, you'll be needing..."

one casual flick of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the wall; another wave, and the floor was decorated with hundreds and hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags.

"sleep well," said dumbledore, before motioning with his hands for the teachers and himself to leave, the doors slammed shut behind them and the hall broke out into whispers.

"everyone into their sleeping bags!" yelled percy, "come on, now, no more talking! lights out in two minutes!"

"cmon" said ron, the four of them seized their purple sleeping bags and climbed inside, hermione beside ron, and harry beside eliza.

"do you think blacks still in the castle?" asked harry, anxiously.

"dumbledore obviously thinks he might be" said ron.

"it's very lucky he picked tonight, you know" said hermione, shifting to get comfortable, "the night we weren't in the tower. . ."

"i reckon he's lost track of time, being on the run," said ron, "didn't realise it was halloween. otherwise he'd have come bursting in here"

hermione shuddered.

all around them, people were whispering, "how did he get in?" and their answers were, "probably his daughter"