seventeen | ❝ moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

—— MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT AND PRONGS ; 𝟬𝟭𝟳「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟭𝟳

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH THE MARAUDERS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——IT TOOK A FEW SECONDS FOR THE ABSURDITY OF THIS STATEMENT TO SINK IN. then ron voiced what harry was thinking.

     "you're both mental."

     "ridiculous!" said hermione faintly.

     "peter pettigrews dead!" said harry. "he killed him twelve years ago!"

     he pointed at black, whose face twitched convulsively.

     "i meant to," he growled, his yellow teeth bared, "but little peter got the better of me . . . not this time, though!"

    and crookshanks was thrown to the floor as black lunged at scabbers; ron yelled with pain as blacks weight fell on his broken leg.

     "sirius, NO!" lupin yelled, as he and eliza launched forward and seized the back of sirius' shaggy robes and tugged him away from ron. "WAIT! you can't do it just like that — they need to understand — we've got to explain —"

     "we can explain afterwards!" snarled black, trying to throw them booths off, one hand stilll clawing the air as it tried to reach scabbers, who was squealing like a piglet, scratching rons face and neck as he tried to escape.

     "they've — got — a — right — to — know — everything!" lupin panted, still trying to restrain black. "rons kept him as a pet! there are parts of it even i don't understands! and eliza — sirius, our daughter deserves to know the truth!"

     black stopped struggling, though his hollowed eyes were fixed on scabbers, was was clamped tightly under rons bitten, scratched and bleeding hands.

     "all right, then," said sirius, without take his eyes off the rat. "tell them whatever  you like. but make it quick, remus. i want to commit the murder i was imprisoned for . . ."

    "you're nutters, the lot of you," said ron shakily, looking round at harry and hermione for support. "i've had enough of this. i'm off."

    he tried to heave himself up on his good leg, but lupin raised his wand again, pointing it at scabbers.

     "you're going to hear me out, ron," he said quietly. "just keep a tight hold on peter while you listen."