B.B Homemaker (Part 3)

Y/n P.O.V

I was playing with Chloe in my bedroom when I heard the front door swinging open with the sounds of crinkling bags.

I picked my baby up and walked towards the living room seeing her mom with a shit load of designer's bags struggling to carry all of them at once.

"Seriously Bey?" I asked her knowing that just last week she had pulled the same stunt. I don't even know why she needed all these extra clothes and shoes and bags when she already had plenty at home. "You buy way too damn much."

"It's my money, I'll do what I want with it now help me pick these up so that I can take it to my closet."

While still holding Chloe I went to grab as many bags I could with one hand and headed back to our bedroom that we shared. Her walk in closet was huge as fuck that it could literally be a mini store.

I dropped down the bags since they were pretty heavy and heard Beyoncé smacking her lips as expected.

"Be careful with them, it could be something fragile in there." She rolled her eyes strutting towards me picking up Chloe and her mood immediately changed. "Hiii my baby, did you miss mommy?"

Chloe flapped her arms around saying her usual gibberish. I left the two alone about to walk away to my office when Beyoncé cleared her throat sarcastically.

"Um hello? You going to help me put these items away? I'm tired?"

I just stared at her wondering who the fuck did she think she was talking to. If I didn't do something she wanted then she would threaten me with the no pussy. I could easily go out and find someone else's but I don't do infidelity. Shit, even if I tried to, she would probably suffocate me in my sleep. I would very much so like to live.

I sighed deeply walking back lazily picking out the items and putting them away nicely. Once she was out of sight I kicked a bag out of frustration but only for my foot to feel pain since it was something hard.

"Damn!" I massaged the front of my foot trying to sooth the area from the pain. Looking in the bag of course it was it was some high heel, "Annoying as hell."

After finishing up I walked to the kitchen to Beyoncé feeding Chloe her baby food in a high chair. No offense to Chloe but her mouth looked like someone shat green shit on her face.

"My mom been wanting us to go visit her so that she can see Chloe." I told her as I leaned my back against the island looking at the two of them.

Without looking at me she continued feeding Chloe who was mainly spitting out half of the food that went in her mouth, "Your mom doesn't even like me Y/n. She think I'm a gold digger and leaching out of you."

"Shit you do be doing that...." I mumbled under my breath.

She turned her head raising up an eyebrow, "You got some you wanna say?"

"No."

"Mhm."

"Let's go in the afternoon, it'll be quick. Won't even take long."

"I don't feel like dealing with your mom Y/n."

"Then don't deal with her. We'll be in and out."

She took a deep breath finally agreeing. I walked over to her pecking a kiss on her cheek thanking her before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I finished showering, I was about to open the door and walk out but the door itself opened revealing Bey with a white towel wrapped around her body. She shut the door behind her standing close to me so that there was no space between us and draped her arms around my neck pushing my head towards her face for a kiss.