Mystery of Love

"You're back."

"I know," Y/n answered sitting down right beside her underneath the biggest tree in the field. The tree was so large that it endowed them with the most shade there could be on the field.

The soft breeze in the air wiggled the greenest grass and the flowers that stood just as sturdy. It was a flower fest with so many different types and the bright bold colors that bedazzled the area. The sight was purely delightful to witness with one's eyes.

"You like it here don't you?" She asked questions she already knew the answer to but wanting more emphasis on them and just to hear their voice as much as she could.

"Of course I do, it's beautiful. It's calming, peaceful, and I don't mean to sound corny but it makes my heart happy."

Beyoncé smiled at the description given, feeling the same about the person that sat by her.

She lived in a small town with her grandparents who had been there for her every milestone. Every step of the way in her becoming the young woman she was now at the age of 19. Shaped and molded into the most kind and genuine person one would wish to have around them.

Initially her focus was simple, being highly ambitious wanting to further out her education and venture out but all of that went to a sudden halt when someone appeared in her life who happened to be none other than Y/n Y/l/n.

During summer breaks Y/n came to visit the town her uncle lived in. They had been best buddies since childhood but once her uncle moved away when she was 13, it was harder to see other in person since he lived on the other side of the country. But now that she was an adult and could travel on her own, Summer seemed to be the best time to come and visit him.

The town had very few population which allowed her to get to know people who would immediately recognize her if she were to walk down the street or really anywhere. The people in the town were like family.

The last Summer, being the first time she had came to visit her uncle, she had met another girl her age, Beyoncé. A mild southern accent with so many beauty marks on the side of her face and neck that she could never help but be drawn to them immediately trying to memorize the position each of them were in. Her hazel eyes that seemed to change colors at times were so enticing when the sun would be reflected upon them. Oh and don't get started on her skin that also turned golden during the golden hours. Everything about her was really produced to perfection.

During the moment, they were now once again saying goodbye having to continue on their lives without each other. Their relationship was merely a friendship though what occurs at times could be questionable to others. Their friendship was extremely valued which held them both from confessing to each other. They both knew the other liked them and yet were too scared to confess in fear that they had only been overthinking on their assumptions.

Now they sit together, in their favorite spot itching to just get it all over with and yet the neither of them could build up the courage. They were adults, and yet when it came to facing their feelings, a more childlike attitude took over.

"When are you leaving since well, I thought you would be long gone but yet here you are."

"I wanted to just soak it all up as much as I could and I couldn't help but come back. I'll leave shortly after. I've already said goodbye to my uncle and the neighbors. All that is left is one person."

"Who?"

"Who else."

"Am I suppose to guess?"