chapter 4: old acqυaιnтance?

yoongi pov [🍇]

How dare he show up after what he did? How dare he come at me like what he did was nothing? How dare he?

"Didn't I tell you to never show your face around me ever again"

I said with pure malice.

He held his cheek, slight annoyance painted his face.

"Let's talk outside, I have some explaining to do" he said, taking my wrist. Dragging me along.

"I don't want to be around you. I don't even want to breath the same air as you" I said as I was trying to pry my arm away from him.

"Please, after this, if you want you can completely cut me off ofterwards" he said, his stare genuine.

"This had better be good" my face twisted as I yank my arm from his aggressive grip.

Everyone stared us down, and I didn't like that. His annoying ass pulling attention to me like that. Disgusting.
I walked out the cafeteria doors, not waiting for him to catch up.

We made it out side of the school, sitting at a bus stop across it- around 50 feet away.

"Spit it out, you have ten seconds" I said annoyed, not wanting to be around him any longer.

"How have you been? Let's conversate a bit damn-"

"5, 4, 3" I cut him off as I wasn't for the bullshit.

"Okay okay, Jb and them are after you again" he said looking at me with concern.

"What?" I said in disbelief. Looking back at him with mixed emotions.

"Yeah" he said looking down, scratching his neck.

"Ugh!"

"Fuck uck, fuck, fuck" I yelled as I kicked a trash can over in anger.

"Why the fuck are they still after me, it wasn't me who did the shit in the first place" I said irritated while I sat back down, head in my hands.

"You know how that world plays out, when the one in debut dies, it must be past on" he said sighing.

"Ok, I'll just have to go on the run again" I said as I jumped back up, thinking on how I'll play this out again.

"That was so stressful for you, why not just move?" he said in a matter-a-fact tone.

"That's rich coming from you, it was you who ratted me out in the first place, I didn't even know why I'm still talking to you. Plus I'm not in the financial state to move right now" I said side glaring at him.

"Yoongi" he sighed out in a longing way.

"I'll just have to do it again" I said signing, plumping back down on the black , worn, and half broken bench they call a bus stop.

Irritating me even more.

"For one, you know what state my family was in, I needed the money  for the sake of my mom and bro." he said, looking at me.

"And I know that it's a shit excuse on how you feel towards me but it's the truth" he said dejected.

"I know, but it hurt so much when Sehun told me you'd tell them where I was at for the sake of 4,000. It really hurt" I said..

As the memories flooded my head of the amount of hate that built up those two some years ago.

"I know, and I'm so so sorry. After you cut me off I've been trying to find you ever since. Just seeing my mom snd lil bro suffering like that- I couldn't handle it" he said with passion and heart.

"I'll forgive you but I'll never forget" I said, not looking him in the eye.

"Aw, thank you, your the best, but really. I'm so, so truly sorry" he said with a shit eating grind smudged among his face, but concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah"

I brushed him off but I really appreciated it.

"Well, I'm gonna go, I need to get ready to live place to place again. It's never fun" I said..

with my head in my hands, feeling my incoming doom approaching.

"Well we're my hug? Haven't seen you in almost two" he said teasingly" with a genuine smile on his face.

"You wish" I said as I had gotten up and began walking away.

"See you later yoonie" he yelled, in a teasing manner.

"Don't call me that, in your life again" I yelled as I farther and father away.

"and bye to you also Beakhyun" I yelled back with my middle finger up above my head for him to see.

I looked at him one last time to see him laughing heartily before I turned away. I was also thinking of how I will follow through with my plan and keep this situation covered like a blanket.

Oh, but somebody saw.

??? pov

[?]

"What the fuck? What is going on?"

Imma make meme time later today (I'm tired)

if you have noticed, yoongi has gone through a slight character change. i wanted to express his 'strong mindedness' a bit more than previously. - your bitch

ℒ.ℬ [🍷]