chapter 5: on тнe rυn?

Jimin pov

[🥥]

What the hell was that? Who was he talking to? Why am I jealous?

Thoughts were racing through my mind as I watched yoongi and that guys conversation before they went their separate ways.

Why did yoongi act so different with him? It angered me. Yoongi was so...

Different with us.

He was a totally different person with that man.

I'm going to tell the others.

—————————————   —————————————

————————————— —————————————

—————————————   —————————————

Yoongi pov

[🍇]

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck'

My thoughts were loud and jumbled as I stuffed my bags.

Why the hell are they on my ass again?

It's been two fucking years?

I open another draw as I stuff more of my clothes and necessities in the duffel bag .

"Shit" I whispered

Something sharp had jabbed into my hand.

I lift the covers of my bed to find my razor.

I stare at it for some time before stuffing it in my bag as well.

I sling my bag over my shoulder as i hurriedly rush to my kitchen, grabbing six packs of ramen, two family's size bags of chips, and canned food.

Shoving also into my bag a knife also just in case. I then rush to my keys on the coffee table and flee, locking my door.

I finally hurry to an atm, I saved up just in case this would happen again. I take out out five thousand, I look around making sure nobody saw. Stuffing the wad into each of the bottom my shoe soles.