chapter 8: brothel?

[🍇]
yoongi pov

I woke up with a horrid headache. Wait I'm, not dead? I thought.

I touch the top of my head, flinching at my slight touch. Ah, so he just knocked me out. I thought I was shot dead, but worse, I'm being held captive.

I become aware of my surroundings, looking around, expecting to be trapped in a creepy 1800 century dungeon, but my face turns horrid. Everything in this room is pink. Pink bed set, pink laptop and desk props up top a pink desk, large pink area rug that covered almost all the room. Pink posters, pink pink tv and entertainment center, pink vanity and dresser, pink slippers beside this bed I'm on. Baby pink, everywhere.

"What the fuck is the shit" I say out loud to my self with my mouth dropped, holding my head in my head, becoming even more shock.

A fucking wig?

I then stand up and wince, I look down noticing that I have a boot around my leg that I guess was broken, what is this, why would the take their time to help heal it? I then walking around the huge bed to look in the vanity to that is across the room by a closet. A school girl uniform and makeup? The wig was styled in a bob with a small braid towards the side?

Is this some sick joke?

I then snap my head towards a door that opens, a metal one?

"Oh, I see your finally awake. Get accustomed to your new look?" He asked teasingly, with a smirk.

I wanted to run up to him and shove it up his ass, but my leg prohibited me from doing just that. I decide to just stay silent.

"Well then, let me start by saying, we are tired of you running away and not paying us back. So we made are own little way. To make it easier for us, and not you" he explained slowly, as if yoongi was dumb.

Although yoongi didn't like the sound of that, what were they gonna do, cut his limbs off and sell them?

"Your probably wondering, and well, we are going to use your body for money" he said smiling wickedly.

My breath was caught, what?

"Yes, you are at got7's famous GT Brothel. Usually we would have our prostitutes sign a contract and work from 5pm to 5am, although you don't have a choice" he responded with seeing my face conjoin into dispear.

"We gave you a chance, actually two, so it's out of your hands now" he finished, his smirk returning.

"Come in buddy, your paying extra since your going to be the first" he said with his hand out as a large fat man that just looked rich walked into the room, handing him the money.

"2,000, 3000, 4,000, 5,000- alright you have an hour, make it worth you while" he said after counting the wand of cash before looking at yoongi that was backing away from the man.

Falling onto the bed, cursing his situation and his damning leg that stopped him from getting away.

"I'm gonna reck you baby, so sexy, can't wait to see you cry" the fat man said, unbuckling his belt.

"Have fun yoongi" he finally said beginning to walk out the room.

"No, wait, don't go, I'll pay you, please" yoongi pleaded on the verge of tears as the man started to pull yoongi skirt down, no match for the mans strength to stop him.

"No, yoongi, it's too late" he said with no trace of snarkiness, as if pitying, but he quickly pushed those thoughts to the back of his head and he shut the metal door. Hell beginning to unravel on the other side of it.