chapter 2: нell?

yoongi pov

[🍇]

i walked quickly to school as I wanted to avoid being late. they hate that. so controlling. so sadistic. so much pain. i hate this life. i have always wonder, what had happen, for this kind of life. I was so in to my raging thoughts that i hadn't realized i was in front of the place that i call hell.

i was late. i take a few deep breaths as I prepare myself for what's to come. I head to my locker putting my stuff in, thankful that the halls are cleared for no pitiful, lust and disgusted stares or better yet them.

i grab my books, clutching them tight. heading to history class.

i knock lightly waiting for a response, not to disturb the class. as if  id really care. i hear a light 'come in' before quietly walking into the class.

stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, !S̤̈Δ[̲̅R̲̅]ЄS!$&&&)$@

'fuck' i hate the stares. pitiful, lust, disgust. they make me feel more and more insecure. i walk rather quickly to a seat in the very back as i feel everyone's eyes on me. then i see two of my tormentors. smirking at me knowing, what will come for me later. but look a little baffled at what i have on. though i brush it off. i need to worry about the next beating.

the class bell pierced my ears as everyone jumped up to exit the class for the next. i only bite on my pale bottom lip. licking them in the process to erase the dry crack feel of them. i don't want to. i can't. but i have to. i shakily stand up, grabbing up my books then depressingly drag my feet out of the now empty classes room. mentally preparing for what is to come next.

as i head down the hallway looking at my feet, i bump into someone's chest. i look up, only for my face to completely fall.

"you where late today you fat whore" he snared as  I back away from him.

"you know what happens to you when you don't show for your morning beating" the other growled before both of them effortlessly dragging me away as I kick and sqarm around for freedom.

after a few second of sqarming and being dragged they roughly throw me on a hard surface . which I assume is concrete.

i groan loudly as i landed on my side which was still sore.

"look at us you dumb bitch" one says as i yelp from my hair roughly being pulled upwards. only to be meet with seven individuals looking down on me with smirks and disgust radiating in there eyes making me shiver.

"who you got dressed up for bitch?" he said teasingly. before yanking my hair harder, making me let out a low grunt.

"you got a boyfriend of something ugly whore. or are you just sleeping around like the skank you are" another said follow by the others chuckling. i stayed silent

"answer you dumb shit" he yells yanking even harder causing if me to grunt again.

answer him.

'shit' i thought. not now.

answer him.

what are you waiting for.

tell him you wanted to impress them like the pathetic bitch you are.

pathetic.

nasty slut bitch.

how could you think anyone would like someone like you

"answer now! huh who is it for!" he raised his voice higher.