chapter 9: debt?

342750000.00 won = 300,000 usd

"How did yoongis dad fall into such a debt anyway?"

"By being a dickhead and getting himself addicted to meth and crack cocaine." Lisa replied shortly, sucking on her smoothie, concentrated on the computer in front of her.

"What a prick" jimin said snarling at the pictures of yoongi's dad lisa had pulled up during their research.

"Is there any other information you can provide us with guys?" Lisa said as she was trying to find any time of lead she can get her hands on and find her best friend after a little over two weeks of him missing.

"No, that's all we know" jhope chimed in on behalf of the group, the others nodding in agreement.

"Lisa, I think I've got something" jisoo stated quickly, we all snap are head towards her screen.

"What is it?" Lisa said eagerly, all but tired of staying in their van trying to find leads but to no avail.

"I just found a add with yoongi's name attached to it" she said with confusion, us right along with her.

"What the hell, hurry and find out everything about it rosè" Lisa said, everyone's eyes switching to her screen.

She typed with ferocious speed before looking up at Lisa with a distraught face.

"Oh my god" Jennie gasped, whilst lisa and Jisoo followed suit.

"What? What's going on?" Namjoon questioned, looking between the four along side the others in confusion.

"Um..." lisa struggled out trying to hold back anger, sadness, and overall un-usefulness at how she could let her self be so reckless knowing yoongi's predicament.

"What is it, please, we are worried about him" jimin pled, the others thinking the same as him waiting for her to explain.

"Yoongi is being held captive" she choked out, already beating her self up, and as if rosè could hear her thoughts. She got up to comfort her friend.

"Where, let's go get him. what are they breaking his bones to get the money? Jungkook reasoned.

"If he doesn't have it what's the point of taking him?" Jungkook questioned, the others seemingly agreeing.

"Well, he's being advertised as a sex slave, in GT brothel" Lisa sobbed, the others eyes being blowed wide at the resolution.

"He's being raped to pay back his debt, I guess since they had enough of his running for three years" Lisa stated before finally breaking down, becoming a sobbing mess, not caring that the other guys were there.

The other girls immediately rushed to Lisa's side trying to comfort her, whilst the other boys where in a fit of despair.

Jungkook started to sniffle, jimin ran to his side as soon as he heard it, trying to keep up a strong front to be there for their younger, but a young child could tell he was on the brink of breaking down just like his underling. Namjoon started pacing, not believing yoongi was in such a predicament in his life, and they just added to his unforgiving hell. Jhope's eyes glass over, wondering why it all went wrong. Taehyung grunts in anger, plopping down on the vans hard seat, mad at himself for not helping him earlier and not being a prick.

And Jin...

his face remained stotic....

something was behind his eyes that Jennie couldn't decipher, like he was fighting with something. Not anger, not sadness, not even guilt, it was something mean, something vicious, something victorious- he had caught her eye, she looked quickly away, acting as if she was distracted with her friend.

How weird, as she had been the one to observe all the boys reaction to the news, maybe she saw wrong and her mind was playing tricks on her because of the horrible news she had just receive earlier.

interesting'

She glanced at him again, him already looking at her. To a normal person he would seem like he just had a straight face. But Jennie has been trained for years to find out someone's motives, someone's intentions by just looking at her enemies eyes. And Jin's eyes screamed danger. She had the sudden urge to get away from him and protect her friends.

He blinked and stared at her almost robotic like, but his eyes tell a different story.

They've had their eyes lock for about 40 seconds now and Jennie felt that she sound be on high alert

His look almost held a warning, like he was hiding something and she was finding it out- a particularly loud wail broke through the van and she pin pointed it was from Lisa and quickly hugged her tighter and added to her other friends words of comfort

'Interesting'

She felt compelled to look back up and challenge him, but finding yoongi is more important than trying to figure out what the hell happened between her and Jin, also not wanting to cause and more tension between them that could possibly put stress on Lisa more, but she just can't help but-

Jhope swong his arms around Jin, and started to softly cry, both now snuggled up into each other.

Jhope sniffs as he chants like a mantra that he's sorry and want his, the others, and yoongi's old relationship back.

Jin just pats his back slowly, adding in a quiet 'it will all be okay'.

She just wanted to catch his eyes on more time- and she heard another loud cry from Lisa again, repeating her actions the last time her thoughts were interrupted.

She made a mental note to keep an eye on him.

But for now, she was going to comfort her friend.

'interesting'

ℒ.ℬ [🍷]

Note- I'm so sorry for leaving you guys hanging for over a year and hearing no word from me. Around the end of 2021 I had gotten a new phone and lost all my passwords because I didn't have a sim- dumb of me -but with the help of a friend I have finally gotten my account back, I have this and three other chapters to release that I didn't get to. They just need a little touch up and a few more paragraphs to tye the story together. I am truly sorry- ℒ.ℬ [🍷]