chapter 10: kim seokjin?

April 24, 2017

"We love you baby" jhope said sweetly, pecking Jin slightly on the nose.

Jin smiled back, then looking fondly at the other five as they were huddled onto each other, basking in each other's heat and comfort.

The six of them loved each other dearly. The other five Having been friends since 2013, and finally all confessing and getting together at the end of 2015. Jin was the last of them to join the poly relationship. They all confessed to him in 2016. Junior year, for him.

Everything was like a dream come true. At first they were all conflicted on trying to all be together as a group of 6 people, but they had many talks and lots of convincing and now their the happiest they've ever been, well at least Jin is.

He had a pretty undemable way of getting to this point.

'but they'd never know that'.

———————————2———————————

June 12, 2015

Jin knew he never liked girls, ever since the first time he lost his virginity in freshman year. He dated the girl for about 2 months before they eventually had sex.

During the whole relationship he felt as though it was a chore to try and be with her. Showing affection, paying attention to her, even talking to her too, he hates talking about trivial things.

He rode it out until she brought up the topic of them having sex. It wasn't bad, it felt good, but he felt nothing for her. He wanted to break it off.

He didnt want it to seem he only dated her for sex so he stayed another two months. He didn't feel like having her tell all her other little friends about it and damage his reputation, not that he cared but he'd like that he didn't have much attention on him.

Jin never really got attention or any kind of loving feeling from his parents. When he was little and would cry over something dumb like a dropped pop, or a scrape on the knee, it was almost like he was punished. Not even physically, but mentally. When ever he would cry over something like tripping and creating a gash on his shin his mom would look at him like he just did the most insidious action that could be done in that situation. Or when he would be excited about something, like he got a good mark on a test and showed his parents, his dad would give him a gruff look. Like it was the smallest achievement ever and should be embarrassed he ever felt happy about it.

He parents were never really verbal, they only talked when necessary.

"Son, suppers ready" his mom would quietly inform at the doorway of his hall, as he was working on a paperprojecg.