chapter 6: ѕтalĸerѕ?

yoongi pov

[🍇]

"Thank you Lisa, you don't know how thankful I am" I say, a warm mug of hot cocoa in hand while snuggled up with blankets on the couch.

"It's no problem yoongi, I'm always here for you" Lisa said with a bright smile that could light up a room before leaving to her room again. that reminded me of someone. I shake the thought off as she walked back from her room with more blankets.

"The air conditioning should be up and running at least two days from days from now" she said, plopping more blankets down on the cold couch I  sat on.

I really couldn't believe Lisa actually welcomed me back into her embrace even though I broke out of it without a word. I know Lisa is hurt. I know I hurt her a lot when I ran away like that. I'm surprised she didn't beat me to a pulp when she saw me again after leaving her and the others like that. But she didn't? She opened her arms back up and put me in that embrace I always felt safe and loved in. I honestly don't deserve it.

"Lisa, listen, I'm sorry for actually abandoning you and the others, I can't thank you enough for letting me back in, it means a lot" I spoke with my heart, tearing up in the process.

"yoongi, it's fine. I understood your circumstances and options and never questioned your motives again. You wanted a better life, and I could never take that away from you" Lisa said, wiping my tears away as I sniffled.

"Thank you Lisa, you the best friend ever" I said as I let out a cry, Lisa's kindness and understanding making my heart shake, I set down my mug as I went in for a big hug.

—————————————    ———————————

??? pov

[?]

I hate myself. Ive done the worst of the worst. I've caused pain nobody should experience. Why did I lie? Why did I let the poisonous emotion called jealousy easily overtake me in such a vial way? What have I done? I must confess, confess to the sin I decide to rain upon someone else.  I've punished them horrible because I couldn't contain the insecure beast inside me. I can't go on any longer deceiving the ones I'm supposed to be trusted of.

I made a mistake.

—————————————  —————————————