chapter 11: Park Jimin?

Jimins always been an out going and spontaneous person. Making everyone in the room laugh with a joke to ease an uncomfortable silence, or using his skillful understanding of human emotion to bring someone out of a deep sadness. It came very naturally to him, molding into what someone wanted and needed at that very moment and at a snap of a finger.

But one thing jimin could never do is stop himself from wanting to please others.

It was a very debilitating gift, that gives him many opportunities, and at the same time stab him in the back and twist in at the very same caliber.

It was a problem.

Ever since Jimin was a wee boy he'd always seek approval and acceptance. As long as he can remember, when he was a small child, he would constantly call his mom and dads attention to see the new flips and tricks he could do from his stunt gymnastics class. Or when he was in his first year of middle school and would come home to his parents with A's on his test. And so, so, so much more that they had to put up with

And if they wouldn't cheer and clap at the new installments he would achieved, he felt empty... so empty.

Feb 17, 2015

Jimin was in his tenth year and was always at the top of his game.

Good grades, in good favor with the teachers and staff of the school, and he gad a pretty decent fan base of people, and a good decent friend group. The group also consisting of his best friend Jungkook.

He also had a boyfriend. He loved him so much. He was articulate, well spoken, and hot. Everything he need in a man. His life was perfect.

Until someone was snatching his beloved boyfriend away from him.

Taking his focus

Attention

Care

And he didn't like it.

At first he would just ask his boyfriend to do group projects with him, and jimin would be okay with it if the guy taking up his boyfriends time wasn't so damn attractive.

He was tall, had dark hair, and incredibly handsome. He was eye candy he'd admit.

But no one takes attention away from him.

October 5, 2015

He knows, he knows what the man taking his boyfriends time away from him is doing.

He's sick, but that's what make this person so interesting, the way this person is perusing Jimins boyfriend.

Maybe in a sick in twisted way jimin wants the same dedication and utter want to also be reserved for him.

Tall, dark hair, and handsome.

Jimin loves the feeling of being touch stavred, the way he craves more when he knows he can get more is an unexplainable feeling. His boyfriend lightly skimming his hands over his body, it felt so good, but not right. He needed more.

He finally dives in and encloses his lover in a wet and passionate kiss.

Jimin can feel the burning eyes layed apon him. He loves the attention he is receiving. He carves it.

Him and his boyfriend finally interconnect. Bonded by each other in the most intimate way.

Jimin looks out the window, smirking at who lies outside it.

Clawing at his boyfriends back as he basks in the pleasure of...

Two pairs of eyes on him.

His boyfriend Kim Namjoon. And his little uninvited admirer Kim Seokjin.

Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile 💓.

ℒ.ℬ [🍷]