21

Lunette's POV

What felt like only a few days for them, has been months for me. Entering a whole other dimension took a lot out of you but I would rather take that then the days of training that Alexander put me through.

~~~

"You're too slow, regain your posture and attack me again." He said calmly and stern as I growled picking myself off the dirt. His white  outfit remain perfectly clean as the training robes I wore was covered in filth. Although after awakening which was a night of pure pain, it came with an extra boost of power. Still though, as a goddess without training, I was nothing compared to Alexander.

As he had train me, I put myself in a fist to fist match posture. Analyzing my opening and what I knew would fail, I took in a deep breath before attacking. Using speed, I was now behind him ready to hit him with a high kick to the head but as expected his hand begin to move to block it. Using speed again, I switched legs to deliver a blow to his side.

"Too slow." I hear him mumble before grabbing ahold of my foot and using his strength to pull me towards him from behind and throwing me across the ground. Hitting the ground with a strong blow, I immediately began to cough up blood. "Use your brain like that more often. Straight ahead moves won't work all the time but sneaking in attacks and combos would get you somewhere. Now go rest up, we'll begin again tomorrow."

I felt myself getting angry at his words. We've been doing this for weeks so far and I have accomplished nothing it feels like. He still leaves unscathed and clean and it was starting to hit a nerve.

Jumping up to my feet in my fighting stance, I lifted my hands into combat mode. I have been gone for too long, Ms. Elizabeth is waiting.

~4 months afterwards~

My hair has grew a bit longer and I no longer felt the same like I use to. I felt stronger physically and mentally and became way faster. I even know how to feel again which is something I thank Alexander for everyday.

"Lunette?" I heard Alexander called as I turned away from the dark sky to see him behind me. He was wearing his white and golden trim outfit as usual as his blond brownish curls flowed with the air. "Are you ready?"

"One more before we leave, Alexander." I faced him as my challenge was stern. He smirks before bowing down to me.

Before I could get into stance, he was gone and his presence immediately hovered over me. Grinning, I dodge it perfectly as he lifts himself off the now split open ground. "I will not hold back, my lady."

"I never asked you to." I respond using speed appearing above his head on his left side, spinning into a kick that he blocks with his arm. Although he blocked, the force from my kick sent him sliding across the ground. Pushing himself off the dirt to boost his speed, he begins to throw quick straight on punches that I was managing to block but was pushing me back. Sensing an opening, I quickly jump to do another kick to the head that he blocked once again. Using speed, I moved behind him and jump to do a downwards kick that he caught. Grabbing ahold of my cafe, he threw me. Midair, I regain a landing position to not go directly down. Landing on my feet, I wasted no time to use speed to do a sneak uppercut that made impact with his jaw causing him to stumble back. It should've been stronger.

"Nice blow." he smirks massaging underneath his chin but quickly disappears. Hearing the unsheathed of a sword, I quickly unsheathed my own to block a swing from the back. "Quicker reflexes, good. That would've been death if you didn't block."

"Smh." I let out as I jumped back from our clashing swords. I held it high, ready for an attack or block move as he held his to the side. No matter the position you should be ready to attack or defend; a mastery of sword ship, someone who could kill you immediately once drawing their sword.