18

Its been days since I was taken in by the chimeras and I've been already feeling homesick. Most of all, I miss Lunette. She hasn't came for me like Fred said she would and I've honestly been looking forward to it.

"You okay Liz?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow towards me. He was on the window seal like a cat would be with his tail swaying behind him.

Chuckling, I rolled my eyes. "When had you start calling me Liz?"

He shrugs. "Elizabeth's a mouthful."

"Whatever you say, Luke." I said as my mind wondering back to Lunette. I wonder what she's been doing, maybe she's still in jail and that's why she couldn't come.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder caused me to jump a bit as I noticed I had went back into my head. I glare at Luke to see him smirk. "Let's go, Fred wants to speak to you."

I nod as we climb down the tree house to find Fred. As usual for the past few days I've been here, I was greeted with a bow as I seemed to be someone who they respected and looked up to.

We walked around a few before spotting Fred talking to his wife and another chimera who I couldn't recognize. Honestly he reminds me of Lunette in a way as he seemed to be a wolf chimera just like her. They had very similar features as well; he stood a little taller at 6'1 maybe with midnight hair that had a dark blue streak on the side. His tail itself matched his hair dew as well, as it swung proudly and calmly behind him. I can tell he had a strong aura about him but it also didn't seem good either and the closer we got the stronger and worse it felt.

"Father, I brought Elizabeth like you requested. He told his father then bowed towards the wolf chimera. "Evening Alpha."

The so called alpha shift his attention towards us and seeing his face made my feet froze into place. His eyes were like a bright baby blue that glowed even in the sun as a scar went straight down the line of his right eye even causing a red streak through his eye. A few strands laid against his forehead as his long wavy hair was tied down into a low ponytail that hid behind a large and wide sword that he carried with ease against his back. This is who Fred mention who took the lead of the sanctuary and knew of Lunette's destiny as the chimera's savior.

He immediately made eye contact with me causing me to inch back with fear as a smirk apply itself on his face. He faces Luke and gives him a simple nod. "Luke, I hope everything's well?"

"It is sir, I hope the same for you." Luke responds respectfully which isn't like him meaning this guy is definitely holds power here at this camp and more than as a leader.

"Ah yes, soon it will be once we take back the respect we awfully earn." he glances at me before putting his attention back to Luke. "Thank you Luke for your assistance, you shall go."

Luke nods then gives me a quick glance before running off. I was now facing this mysterious man and Fred alone. Fred decided to speak up to introduce us. "Ms. Elizabeth, this is Alpha Luan, the leader of the camp and our savior who is leading us into victory with Lunette's aid we hope."

Looking back at Luan only made me more uncomfortable than what I was and it scared it me.

"Elizabeth, it's an honor to finally meet you. I have heard many good things from Fred about you, we shall give you all the respect you desire." he formally says while gripping onto my hand and raising it to his lips, kissing it softly while continuing to stare at me in a way I couldn't understand. " I have much to discuss with you Elizabeth. Please follow me, Fred? Make sure everything is well tended to."

"Yes Alpha!" Fred quickly responds bowing down to him then making his way into the crowd of chimeras. Luan nods to me before turning his back towards me taking the lead to wherever he's taking me. We eventually ended up in front of a large wooden like doom cabin which I can clearly see that belonged to him. Two chimeras stood outside guarding it, with nothing in hand.

After going inside, I was meet with a large like thrown that was covered in fur that was on the ground with no height assistance. He dropped himself upon the furs with ease signing as he did so. "Dealing with these chimeras is quite stressful."

I stood awkwardly in front of him, leaving plenty of space between us as I didn't feel comfortable being alone with him. He sends me a sinful smirk before waving his hand for me to come closer. "Don't be scare, I don't bite... sometimes."

I immediately wanted Lunette now as he begins to chuckle at his own joke. Moving only an inch or two closer, he began to look me up and down. "You are quite well gifted Elizabeth."

"Th-thank you." I stuttered looking around not feeling well. I can tell he was planning something bad and like nothing I have ever felt before, I can feel his energy radiating off of him.

"The gods did well recreating you and out of it all, they chose you as my sister's mate. I'll have to applaud them as I'm sure I could've made a fitting mate.." he said matter of factly as I was now confused of what he was speaking of.

Raising my eyebrow, I felt myself gain confidence to speak. "What are you talking about?"

"Such a clueless human brain." he smirks. "I can sense my mother's aura around you but what's worse is that I can sense the presence of something stronger. Did she bother to tell you, who you really are?"

Confused more than ever, I began to connect pieces together. His mother must be the mysterious woman in my dreams but if that's so... this is also Lunette's brother. The one she spoke of but couldn't remember. How does he know of me and what does he mean by me being recreated.

"You're Lunette's brother." I stated as he chuckles before smirking once again.

Taking a sip of some drink he had next to his chair like thrown he then throws the glass across the room letting it crash against the wooden wall. "That bitch, sadly yes. Although as her little brother, I'm sure I exceeded her potential power. Heard the little pup was behind a cage now."

I glared my eyes at him in anger by the way he spoke of her. "What the hell is your problem?!"

He stands calmly and began to take steps closer towards me. Getting close enough, I stood my ground as he leaned down to look me into my eyes. "Hecate. The goddess of magic and crossroads. Pretty powerful if you know what you're doing, good thing you don't Elizabeth."

As if on que, I felt hands grabbed me by my upper arms harshly as they began to drag me. "What the.. let the hell go of me! What are you doing?"

"Sending a stressful call, I need your beloved mate out of the way if I want this war to succeed. I'm tired of waiting, as I think I've been patient long enough, waiting for her. Now send her to my private cell, I'll be sure to keep a pretty eye on you, Ms. Elizabeth" he states turning his back on me.

I harshly began to thrash around to free myself but their grips were too strong. Dragging me into the next room which seemed to be a bedroom, they threw me into a small like room connected to it. Hitting the ground, I heard locks began to click as I quickly stood to try to open the door which was lock tight. Cursing to myself, I kicked the door knowing something bad was going to happen.

~~~
😫😫😫 don't be upset🥺
Here's an update for you guys which I hoped ya enjoyed as I got something big planned for you loves! Stay tuned as I hope to have the next chapter updated soon!!!
Like & comment! 🤍