24

"Ms. Elizabeth? Ms. Elizabeth, it's time to get up." My eyes slowly start to part open revealing Lunette shaking me gently. Sitting up, I begin rubbing my eyes sleepily. "Good morning beautiful."

Her hand was gently placed on my cheek as I felt her kiss me on the forehead. Stretching out, I smile at her as she sent a small one my way. Leaving my side, she returned with a stack of new clothing.

"I've got you new clothing to wear and we'll get something to eat on the way." she said as I nod sleepily. "Would you like for me to assist you on getting dress, Ms. Elizabeth?"

Blushing, I nod as I knew I always enjoyed it. She smiles and nods as she lifts up the shirt that was a plane long sleeve. Helping put it on, she followed with dark green skinny cargos that I honestly thought fitted me well. After, she helped putting on easy slip on shoes that wasn't uncomfortable surprisingly.

"Are you ready Ms. Elizabeth?" she asks as I gave her a nod in response. We made our way out the small beach house as I curse myself for invading someone's property; and did such things in their bed. Blushing with embarrassment, I couldn't help but feel ashamed of myself for the act. "Are you alright, Ms. Elizabeth?"

Shaking my head to rid myself of my blushing cheeks, I nod. She gives me a small smile and nods back as she kneeled down for me to get on her back. I did so like I did before, wrapping my legs wrapped around her waist as my arms did the same to her neck. She clenched her arms around my calfs as I closed my eyes ready for the trip.

"Lunette?" I said softly as my head was buried against her neck.

"Yes Ms. Elizabeth?" she answers formally as always, something I found hot but I didn't like her calling me that all the time.

"You can call me just Elizabeth, Lunette. I'm your mate now, right?" I ask now being self conscious.

I felt a sudden but smooth like stop as I then felt myself being shift as if I was being cradle like a baby. Feeling a hand on my cheek, I slowly begin to open my eyes as I notice we was planted on a thick branch on a tree.

Looking into Lunette's blue eyes, I now noticed that the red that she use to have was no longer there. Giving me a smile, she softly caresses her thumb upon my cheek as I felt her tail tickle my back while it try to get closer to me. Her fingers tickled their way to my neck as I felt sudden heat on the spot my mark was placed. "You're mine, Elizabeth. In all ways more than a mate. Do not think otherwise please."

Her reassurance brought a smile upon my face as I nod burying my face into her chest. She holds me closer kissing my forehead gently. "Close your eyes, we're almost there."

Doing as told, I begin to feel the air against me telling me we were moving but physically I wouldn't be able to if the wind wasn't blowing like before. Before I knew it, I could feel her sitting me down. Opening my eyes, we were at a small cafe not too close to public while only a few people wander around until they saw us and begin to stare. Most stare in fear, others stared in disgust.

"She has a sword! Call 911!" someone yell making others scream or throw hate comments.

Looking at Lunette, she didn't even bother to look at the screaming folks but continue her way inside the cafe. Meeting the shaking cashier across the counter, she spoke as usual. "I'll like a plate of strawberry shortcake crepes please and a small morning shake to go."

"Ah... I... I..." the female cashier stuttered out fearfully.

Lunette sets something on the counter between the two then sticks her hand back in her robes pocket. "Please do so quickly, we're in a hurry."

The women hesitantly picks up the object which seems to be a gold coin of some sort. After examining it, she nods quickly and not long was back with my crepes and a small yellowish shake. "He-here you go, please have a good evening!"