23

Slowly opening my eyes as the sun light flutters through the blinds, I begin to become aware of my surroundings. With a strong arm and furry tail wrapped around me and a soft sacred shaft against my bottom, yesterday's memories began to play in my head quickly forming a blush upon my cheeks. Trying to move my legs caused me to whine in pain as my bottom half was achingly sore.

Managing to turn around, I was facing a vulnerable Lunette sleeping peacefully. Her black curly hair was scattered everywhere beautifully framing her face as for once her face laid soften and relaxed. Studying her carefully, I notice her hair has grown a lot since the past week and a half which should be impossible but so should her new build and strength too.

I smile as butterflies filled my stomach once again. I couldn't believe I really have her, she marked me. Wait! She marked me! My hand placed itself upon my neck as I remember the burning feeling of it. I remember the feeling when she bit me, how it made me hot all over and the only thing that could cool it was her touch.

Shaking my head as a dark blush spread over my cheeks, I faced Lunette again. She seems pretty out of it and honestly I didn't know weather to wake her or not. Removing her arm and tail from around me, I made my way towards the bathroom as my body ache painfully. Standing in front of the mirror bare, I gasp at my body. Love bites covered my chest while light bruises covered my hips. A black like tattoo appears on my neck shaped as a crescent moon and then disappears. Holding my hand against my neck, I could feel power I assume vibrating off of it.

Deciding to take a bath, I run some hot water as I peeked my head out to see Lunette laying in the same position. I would think with all her heighten senses she'll get up with me but she must be tired after yesterday.

Once the tub was half filled, I turned off the water stepping carefully into the tub. Sitting down carefully as well, a small moan escaped my lips as the hot water brought a small relaxing feel to my aching muscles. Leaning my head back, I let out a sign closing my eyes as I let the heat do it's job.

~
Feeling her special friend rub against my folds, my eyes shot open in surprise and exhaustion as I was hesitant of proceeding further. Seeing Lunette piercing glowing eyes staring at me with nothing but desire and lust as white streaks was now aline in her curls, I knew she was no longer in control. Feeling herself inserting me, my hands immediately reached for her wrists wanting the painful pressure to leave. Letting out a cry, I couldn't help but to bite my lip in pain. "It-It hurts Lunette!"

As if she didn't hear me, she continue to push herself in further but with gently ease as if knowing it hurts. Once she was in, she stopped as my walls began to expand and adapt itself to her size. Not helping the splitting pain, a tear rolled down my cheek as it no longer begin to hurt but feel pleasurable as she begins to thrust.
~

Opening my eyes, I pushed pass the events of last night once I realized my legs were rubbing each other and my core beating softly. Biting my lips, I begin to want her again. Shaking my head, I pinched myself in the arm winching at the pain. Getting out, I drain the water and wrapped a towel, that was already neatly folded on a rack, around me. Grabbing another for my hair, I began to pat it dry as my movements stopped hesitantly from a memory.

"Ms. Elizabeth, have you by chance seen your butler alter her appearance in any way? Such as longer nails or talons, or even the color of her hair changing."

That was how they described Lunette the day I was attack in the school's restroom but if she altered her appearance in violence and in making love to me, what does this shift really mean?

Making my way to the bedroom, I glanced towards Lunette who still laid asleep in bed. Feeling a bit worry, I made my way towards her seeing her slightly curled with her tail wrapped around her waist. I can tell she was breathing but was knocked out cold.

Sitting beside her, I laid my hand on her tail petting it softly as I always wanted to do that. Her tail was smooth and soft, making me want to pet it even more. It began to slightly curl against Lunette's tight abs, making me drag my hand there as I rubbed my hands down them gently. Lunette was definitely fit and I bet whatever her and Alexander were doing might've help.

Shaking her gently, I kiss her on the cheek. "Lunette? Wake up Lunette."

Not moving a muscle, her tail responds wrapping itself around my wrist as she remained asleep. I then felt a wave of exhaustion and love that wasn't my own. Looking at Lunette, I felt as if she was talking to me. She must be telling me she's exhausted, I wonder how much sleep has she's really been getting.

Crawling in beside her, I tucked myself against her, feeling her tail wrapped itself around me. The soft fur against my bare body sent tingles down my skin but in a way, I felt secured. Not long, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

~~~
Short chapter guys, but will try to make the next longer as I'm thinking of what's next to come.
Like & Comment!

Sincerely,
The Author