ᴛᴡᴏ

𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☠︎︎

My head was pounding with a major headache. A soft groan left my mouth as I stuffed my face into my pillow. I knew Luis was gonna come over soon and drag me to school. I kicked the covers off of me and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. How am I sweaty? I'm freezing.

"Amelia?" I heard Luis knock on my bedroom door lightly.

I didn't say anything and kept my eyes shut. My door creaked open and I heard his soft footsteps trail inside.

"Babe?" His hand lightly shook my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hummed quietly.

"You're gonna be late for school."

"I don't feel good," I whined.

He sighed and knelt by my face. He touched my forehead and gasped.

"Geez, you're really hot."

"I know," I grumbled.

Another sigh left his mouth. "You should stay home then."

"But don't we have a math test?"

"We do, but you can't go to school if your sick, okay?" He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay...but I'm gonna fail if I don't go." I huffed.

"Who cares? You can always take it on Monday. Just stay home and rest, okay?" He reassured.

I nodded. "Okay..."

"Love you." He kissed my burning forehead.

"Love you too." I smiled weakly.

He patted my shoulder before walking out of my room.

L U I S
point of view.

I sighed and hoped Amelia didn't think I was acting suspiciously. I was scared that her being sick would hurt our kid. I'm sure it's gonna be fine...yeah, it's fine. I ran out the door and slung my backpack back onto my shoulders.

I quickly arrived at school and ran into my classroom. I managed to sit down without my teacher noticing. I felt Connie's eyes on me.

"Luis." She whispered.

I looked at her. "What?"

"Where were you?"

I sighed. "Amelia-"

"No talking please." The teacher piped up.

My mouth snapped shut as I faced my attention back to the front. The teacher started talking about the math test and I hadn't studied at all. I rubbed my head in my hands and my leg bounced up and down. Stop thinking about the baby, it's fine.

"Luis." The teacher called out to me.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I asked you to answer this question." He pointed to the board.

My heartbeat pounded in my ears as I tried to focus my blurry vision on the board. Why am I freaking out? I know the answer to this but...I can't remember now.

"Um...I-I don't know..." I stuttered.

Little laughs echoed from people and Connie sighed softly.