ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛♡︎

I flopped onto Izzy's bed and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. She hopped onto my legs and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I swallowed. "I'm just not feeling too well."

A pout spread onto her lips. "Why not?"

"I'm not sure." I sighed while wiping more sweat off my forehead.

Her eyes turned into worry. "Amy, you don't look so good."

"I just gotta take a quick nap." I turned onto my side.

Izzy fell off of my legs and laid next to me. "I'll lay with you."

A smile painted my lips. "Thank you."

She smiled back and kissed my burning forehead lightly. She hugged Beary in her arms and her beautiful eyes closed. I hugged a pillow in my arms and didn't bother covering myself up with a blanket. I was already burning alive.

❤︎

I woke up to a hand shaking me awake. My eyes popped open and I felt relief wash over me when I saw it was Luis.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hi," I mumbled.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm so hot."

He sighed. "I can see that. Let's go to my room, okay? I don't wanna wake Izzy up."

I then looked over at Izzy who was still sleeping peacefully, a little too peacefully. I was too tired to examine her, so I stood up. Luis wrapped an arm around my waist and walked me to his room.

"You sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" He asked while shutting his door.

I shook my head. "No, this is just a fever."

He sighed softly. "Okay, but let me know if it gets worse."

I nodded. "I will."

I flopped on his bed and just wanted to jump in a pool of ice, I was so hot. We laid there for a bit until we heard Izzy's voice. Thank goodness she's alive.

"Bubba!" She yelled from her room.

"I'm coming, amor!" He quickly stood up.

He then ran out of his room and over to Izzy's.

L U I S
point of view.

I ran into Izzy's room and she was still laying on her bed. I walked over to her and knelt next to her bed.

"What's up?"

"I don't feel good." She whined.

"What's hurting?" I asked while placing a hand on her forehead that was quickly getting hot.

"Everything." She stated.

I sighed. "You know what has to happen when you're sick."