ғᴏᴜʀ

𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☠︎︎

Beary slung onto my arm as I slowly walked up the stairs to Izzy's room. I entered hesitantly and just wanted to sob my eyes out again. Her happy energy surrounded me as I approached her bed. I set Beary on her pillow and patted his head lightly.

I just stared at him and the memories came flooding back. Her laugh bubbled through the air but she was nowhere to be seen, it just echoed in my head. Her smile just stuck in my mind like glue as my lower lip quivered.

I looked down at her floor and saw a polaroid picture lying there. I picked it up and saw it was a picture of her and me. She was kissing my cheek lightly as I smiled softly. My hand shook as a teardrop fell onto the film. Why did it have to be her...

I stuffed it in my pocket and wiped my eyes. I walked out of her room and back downstairs where my mom was sitting at the table.

"Hey, Ma..." I whispered while walking closer to her.

She just stared at the table and didn't say anything. A small sigh escaped my mouth as I sat down next to her.

"I miss her..." I suddenly piped up quietly.

Her head slowly nodded as she bit her lower lip. "I do too..."

I pulled the picture out of my pocket and slid it to her. "I found this in her room."

My mom examined it and a little gasp left her mouth. "Izzy was looking everywhere for this. She was heartbroken when she couldn't find it. She wanted you to have it."

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I just sucked in a painful breath through my teeth and picked at my fingernails.

"Where was it?" She asked.

"It was just by her bed." I stated. "It was easy to find."

"Hm," She hummed. "Maybe she wanted you to find it."

I nodded my head a few times. "Maybe..."

She rubbed my shoulder. "It'll be okay."

"I just want her back." I whimpered. "I love her so much."

She nodded. "I know you do, I do as well."

I blinked away my tears and rubbed my face. "I wish this was just a bad dream."

"I do too." She sighed.

My lower lip shook as I looked up at her. "You're positive she's gone?..."

She nodded slowly. "I'm positive. I wish I wasn't though."

I let out a painful gasp. "I don't want it to be real."

"I know..." She sighed. "I know."

A little whimper left my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. Please, please, please, wake up. I want this to be a dream.

❤︎

Amelia's arms hugged around me comfortably as her head rested on my chest. My hand lightly stroked her hair as I kept thinking about Izzy. I never realized how much I loved her until she was gone.

"Do you think she's gone?..." I said suddenly.

Her shoulders shrugged lightly. "I mean, she is, but maybe it was a mistake."

"It better be a mistake." I sighed. "Or even a bad dream."

She rubbed my leg lightly. "If it was a dream, you probably would've woken up by now."