ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟚, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟠★

Luis set his suitcases in the corner of the room as Alison quickly hopped up on our bed. I carried Jayden in after her and set him down.

"Okay," Luis hopped next to Alison. "Everyone ready?"

"Yeah!" Alison nodded.

Jayden nodded as well and cuddled himself closer to me. I played with his hair lightly and he held Giraffe close to him as well.

"Wait!" Alison stopped everyone. "Where's Bunny?"

I looked around. "Um...you might've left her downstairs."

She groaned. "Aw, man. I'll be right back."

"No, no, no," Luis quickly stopped her. "I'll go get her."

"Yay!" She squealed. "Thank you!"

He nodded and walked out of our room. Jayden's eyes blinked tiredly as I rubbed my thumb on his cheek.

"You tired, bud?" I whispered.

He just hummed quietly. "Mhm..."

"Wanna go get in bed?" I asked.

His head shook. "No, I wanna stay with you."

A small smile painted on my face. "Okay."

Luis came back into the room. He was holding Bunny behind his back and Alison frowned.

"Where's Bunny?"

He shrugged. "I couldn't find her."

She pouted. "You couldn't?"

He shook his head. "No."

A smirk plastered on her face. "What's behind your back?"

"Nothing." He lied.

She giggled. "Give me Bunny!"

He laughed and handed over Bunny to her. She hugged her tightly and kissed Luis's cheek.

"Thank you, daddy!" She smiled.

"No problem." He rubbed her head.

I smiled and watched Luis sit on the other side of the bed, Alison and Jayden in the middle.

"Okay," He chuckled. "Now are we ready?"

"Yep!" Alison nodded.

"Do you need anything, Jayden?" Luis asked.

He lightly shook his head. "No..."

Luis looked up at me with worry in his eyes. "Is he okay?" He mouthed.

I nodded. "He's just tired." I mouthed back.

He nodded his head up in understanding and switched on the movie. Alison scooted closer to him and he wrapped a gentle arm around her.

❤︎

The movie finished and both Alison and Jayden were passed out. I laughed lightly at the sight of them and Luis smiled.

"Let's get them to bed," I whispered.

Luis nodded and picked up Alison. I picked up Jayden as we walked into their room. Luis got Alison settled while I dealt with Jayden. I kissed his head lightly before kissing Alison's. Luis did the same before we crept out of their room.

I quietly shut the door and cheered silently. Luis chuckled as I smacked my hand onto his.

"Finally." I chuckled as we walked into our room.