Epilogue 3.0

"You nervous?" Yoongi's best man asked him. He fixed his gaze on the well suited outfit of his best man. If only Army's could see him here right now, I'm sure most of them would have already passed away.

"Is it that obvious?" The groom asked as Jin just shook his head no and gave him a thumbs up. "Just make sure to not look blank faced the entire ceremony, you look so dead." Jin said as Yoongi glanced back at him. "Do it?" He nodded his head.

"Well, I can't even see my own wife at our wedding, I mean I haven't seen her in a week. And then there was that whole mess with the shirts and shoes. Also have I mentioned that I am missing Seungwan terribly?" Jin could only chuckle at the youngers small rant.

"What happened with the shoes anyway?" He asked. "I gave her shoes my grandmother had passed down to my mom when she married his son. They were custom made and very expensive for that time. My mom made some changes to them so I think it'll look nice." He explained. Jin nodded as his mouth turned into an 'o'.

"I can't wait for you to see Seungwan." Yoongi's brother exclaimed as he groaned. He wanted to see her so bad he felt like running away with her and just leaving all of this behind.

"And I thought I couldn't get any more nervous." He spoke and just as suddenly the loud music started playing, echoing throughout the site as the people sitting, stood up on their feet to welcome the bride. He glanced up in shock, he definitely wasn't ready yet.

What are you talking about Yoongi? Just seconds ago you were so desperate to see your soon to be wife and now that she's actually coming, you want more time? He couldn't understand these weird emotions he was feeling, it was so intense and he wasn't used to having so many feelings that were this desperate to get out and escape.

He was finally going to be the husband of the girl he had loved for the longest of time. 7 years of love and pain, all leading up to this moment. The excitement was definitely there but then so was the anxiety and the feeling of nervousness that engulfed his entire being.

Seungwan was the good in him. She was the reason he had evolved so much as a person and a man. He was immature and too focused on his career to ever give her the attention and affection she deserved. And now he had realized his mistake and made sure to never to repeat it ever again.

The doors opened as Yoongi felt his heart beating so fast he wondered if he was okay. Looking at her beautiful figure walking down the aisle almost made him tear up. The thought that they would be with each other forever from now on gave him so many butterflies.

Her wedding dress was tight fitted from the top and later escaped into a full long skirt from the waist down. Her blonde hair was let down in small waves, clips securing the small strands of her hair. He couldn't really see her shoes but he didn't have to see it to know that she'll pull them off anyway. Her sleeves were laced and her shoulders were exposed, the makeup on her face wasn't too heavy which made Yoongi release a small sign of relief.

He had hoped they wouldn't make her put on too much make up, he liked her natural beauty so much more. He couldn't help but smile at her with his gums showing as she bit her lip with excitement. He could tell she was super thrilled. And so was he.

 And so was he