Dating show

Wendy's P.O.V

This might have been the longest and most frustrating ride i have ever been in. 

Due to my pleas of sitting alone in the front with the boys manager the girls had to sit at the back with the two men.

Jimin was sitting between Yoongi and Joy while Seulgi, Yeri and Irene were peacefully sitting at the back of the van, but that didn't stop Jimin from talking to them.

"So Joy, i heard that you are going to be in We Got married, is it true?" Jimin asked as Joy smiled.

"It's a secret oppa" she said in her cute voice as Jimin whined. "Just tell me, i promise i won't tell anyone. Not even the members, please!" He said as Joy just shook her head.

"Don't trust him Joy. I'm sure he'll tell the maknaes." Yoongi said which made me shiver.

How long has it been since i heard his voice this up close?

He was sitting right behind me and i could easily see him, Irene and Seulgi from the the rear mirrors attached to the side of the van.

I kept staring at him, without him knowing. He had changed so much and i still can't get used to his visuals. How can a man be this flawless?

Just looking at him made me feel insecure about myself. He really has worked hard to where he is now. But i just wish he worked on our relationship that hard.

What are you saying Seungwan? There was no relationship between us, It was all for money....

No matter now many times i say it, it still hurts like a damn truck and i so very wish that it would stop. Why am i still so hung up on the past? Why can't i just move on? He looked like he had forgotten me, so why can't i do the same? Why does it still hurt so much?

"Oh! I just remembered Suga oppa. There were rumors going around that you were going to be on some dating show or something" Yeri said which made me snap my head in her direction through the mirror.

"What? Where did you hear that?" He said, he looked concerned, like he just might get caught for something.

"I don't know. Boa unnie asked me if you were on some dating show and i didn't know. I just remebered it" She replied.

So he is gonna be on a dating show huh? I swear to god why did i like this man? What did i see in him? He is just a jerk who is heartless and plays with womens hearts.

I looked at him through the mirror and he turned around and suddenly our eyes met through the reflection.

We gazed into each others eyes for  awhile before a got my senses back and looked away, pretending i didn't see him.

"Ummm, yeah i got an offer but i don't know if i should accept it" he said in a nervous tone.

"I say do it. Being an idol it's hard to find someone to love and care about. Also hyung How long has it been since you had a girlfriend? 4 years? 5 maybe?" Jimin said and my heart shattered.

Of course he would accept it, it's not like he cares for me anymore. We were never meant to be and maybe this will help him find the one he truly loves and should be with.

Our story was over 3 years ago and soon a new one will start for both us. May it be now or later in the future we'll soon find someone who we are worthy of.

Though i do feel bad for the one who'll end up with him, all he ever had were looks, no heart, no brain.

He is a good acter though. He made a fool of me for a year and broke me, and due to my dismay i'm still here broken because of what he did to me 3 years ago.