Break up?

Suga's P.O.V

"What? Already?" I said completely shocked.

"Yes. Our stocks have never been higher and it looks like SM Entertainmemt was able to distract the public from these scandals so our original mission is complete. You have to lose all contact with Wendy and make sure no more rumors or theories are made about you two afterwords. Its official and has been discussed with Lee So Man himself." BangPD said as i stared at him in shock.

"That was super quick...." I whispered to myself feeling a little lost and confused about the matter.

"Is there any problem Yoongi?" BangPD nim asked as i stared at him dumbfounded. What do i say? Should i tell him that i'm dating her now? Or should i lie and say that i'm okay with the decision?

Having to publicly break up doesn't mean we'll break up in reality, we can still date and hang out, we just have to make sure that no one catchses us.

But i'll have to date her in private without even our manager or BangPD knowing. And if they'll find out then that'll be a huge mess that i'm not sure i'll be able to fix.

"Yoongi....?" Our manager asked noticing that i was silent and not speaking a word.

This is a pretty serious matter and i'm not really sure what to do.

"Can i... Can i have some time to think about it?" I said as BangPD and our manager looked at me rather confused at my request.

"Umm yes of course. But i need an answer by the end of the day. Thats all the time i can give you." He said as i nodded heading out of the office.

I heard my manager sign as we entered the elevator. "You should have told him you were dating Wendy. Maybe he could have helped you in some way." My manager said feeling a little frustrated. "Its best not to lie. You don't want to break BangPD's trust." He said as i nodded still feeling a bit unsure about it.

I should talk about this to Wendy.

"Hey Yoongi you okay?" Jin hyung asked as i entered our dorm, he was eating a kitkat by the kitchen counter.

"Yeah ummm. It's nothing." I said heading for the sofa and sitting down on it, trying to get my mind off of the whole thing.

"Its like you're asking me to comfort you. Whats wrong?" He said sitting besides me, offering me a piece of the kitkat but i didn't feel like it so i denied it.

"Hyung.... the company wants me to break up with Wendy publicaly." I said as I heard Jhope shout "What!?" from the distance.

"No way! Already." Hobi said sitting opposite to me and Jin. I nodded, signing deeply.

"Did you tell BangPD that you're actually dating her?" Jin hyung asked as i shook my head. "Then you agreed to breaking up with her?" He asked again as i shook my head, a little worried on how i should tell them.

"What did you do then?" Jhope asked as i signed for the second time today.

"I told him i needed some time to think about it..."

"Why would you do that!?" Jin hyung asked as Hobi looked at me quite weirded out.

"Okay, i know Jimin and Jungkook and have done pretty weird things to hide their relationshipd but none of them have ever got me as confused as this one." Jhope said as i pouted.

These guys are no help at all.

"Okay but like there is no point in stressing over it because you basically told him something was up between you two." Jin hyung said trying to calm me down.

"How did i do that!?"

"Why would you need time to think if you weren't in relationship with her? I'm sure if you both didn't like each other, you would have agreed to breaking it off immediately. But you said you needed time to think about what to do, so that means that you're not sure about wanting to let go of Wendy completely." Jin hyung explained as i mentally cursed.

"Common sense, dumbass." Jhope said as i glared at him. "What are you even doing here? I don't remember telling you what happened." i said as he smiled at me in a suspicious way.

"I was evesdropping and i heard what happened. I couldn't help myself, i had to intervene." He said as Jin laughed at the youngerd creepy story.

"You guys really are something." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"Says the one who was a complete idiot around our companies CEO." Jhope said as i threw a cusion i on hid face.

"Are you going to tell Wendy about this?" Jin hyung asked getting us back on track. "She messaged me saying she told her company to break us off publicaly." I said as Jhope made the "Dun dun dun!" sound effects.

"I swear to god Jung Hoseok i will murder you." I said in a threatening voice as he just smiled back innocently.

"But you wanted to tell your CEO everything and not lie?" Jin asked getting the idea on why i was so sad and pissed off about the whole thing.

"Well think of it this way. Her company is much more strict than ours, plus they have a dating ban. If her company finds out about your relationship with Wendy they might not do anything about it or even worse try to break you off publicaly and in reality. You never know she might even be kicked off the company." Jhope said as Jin hyung nodded understandingly.

"Makes sense." I said still a bit hesitant about the whole thing.

"So what are you going to do about?" Jin hyung asked the one question that i had been dreading to answer all day. "Ughh! I don't know. We should probably break up publicaly but i don't want to lie to our manager and BangPD." I said as we all heard a door knob turn.

I was shocked when i saw Wendy coming in with our manager.

"What the hell...." Jhope said and i've never related to the guy more in my life.

She looked at me and smiled but a little while later she screamed causing the four of us, including our manager, to panic.

"AHHHHHH JSKDJDKD NOONA WHAT THE HELL!"

I turned to see Jimin standing there shirtless, who just realized about Wendy's presence.

"YAH PARK JIMIN PUT A SHIRT ON!" I screamed throwing a pillow at him as Jin hyung quickly ran over to him and pushed him in the nearby bedroom.

"No worries. You can open your eyes now." Our manager said as i went back to staring at the two people, Jhope joining me no sooner than later.

"We have to talk." I heard BangPD say as he came in the dorm. "I-i think i'll go. Bye hyung!" Jhope said leaving me alone as i looked at him keaving, feeling rather betrayed by him. "After all we've been through...." I said seeing him go inside the bedroom he and Jimin share.

"Well, are you going to invite us inside?" BangPD asked as i felt my entire soul leave my body.

Can someone please kill me?

What do you think Yoongi should tell BangPD? Should he lie? Or expose his relationship?

Anyways don't forgot to vote and comment!

~Hazel