TV shows and sandwichs

Wendy's P.O.V

"Oh my god! This show is legit so frustrating!"

"Dude survived when he got stabbed three times but now that he's shot once he's suddenly dead!?"

"OH MY GOD! DO YOON'S HURT!"

"Fuck this shit! Imma go and get myself an ice cream." I heard Jimin say as he got up from his seat besides me, obviously frustrated and went to the kitchen to get himself an ice cream.

Red Velvet are currently in BTS's  living room as we watch this show called W-Two worlds.

It's probably like midnight right now but who cares? We don't have any schedules until in the late afternoon so we have all the time in world to get a good sleep.

You slept through the entire day, how much more are you going to sleep, you sloth?

Yup, right now i should be in the practice room of our company's building but instead i am watching this show with these weirdos, plus Yeri and J-hope won't stop complaining about every tiny thing that happens in this show. It's getting kind of annoying.

"You know what? I don't even know how this show can have a happy ending. It's legit so messed up." I heard Namjoon say as i silently agreed. I mean it's like everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

"Uggh, i'm tired." I heard Yoongi say as he yawned. He was sitting to my right as i felt him get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as he looked down at me before answering. "My room. Come sleep whenever you want to." He said as i felt my cheeks go red.

Right, i forgot we were supposed go share a room.... and a bed.

Well, you did cuddle with him like the whole day so whats the difference now?

The difference is that i am in my right mind and conscious right now. I don't know what happened when i passed out this morning but somehow when i woke up and went outside, all of my members and Bangtan were in the living room playing hide and seek.

Yeah, hide and seek. Adults in their 20's playing hide and seek like they were some five year old kids.

But imagine my shock when i woke up in bed, AND in Yoongi's arms. Yeah, that shit gave me a heart attack.

Imagine waking in THE Min Yoongi's arms, now that's a life i wanna live.

And even thinking about how i asked him to stay with me that night, i felt so embarrassed. Blood would run up to my cheeks and i would forget how to speak, that's how bad it was.

But now thinking that i have to sleep with him in that exact same bed scared the shit out of me. There was no way i am sleeping in that room tonight.

"SHIT! FUCK HE DIED!" I was brought back to my senses when i heard Yeri scream. "Yeri, mind your language." I told her, meh it wasn't like i was any better.

"Ommo unnie....he died." I heard Joy say doing aegyo as she took up the spot that Yoongi was sitting in. She held my arm and put her head on my shoulder. "It's so sad..." She said pouting as cooed her and patted her head.

Maybe they are 5 year old's, they act like ones anyway.

Before we knew it, we had binged watched the entire series in one night, and now we were all sitting there, utterly shocked and frozen.

"That.... was an awful ending. I mean like what happened to the other people?" Jin said as i shrugged my shoulders.

"So many unanswered questions." Irene said we all nodded our heads in agreement.