Birthday Party

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Hobi, Happy Birthday to you! Wooooo!"

We all cheered and clapped as Hobi cut the cake and pulled out a piece with huge smile on his face.

Today is 18th February a.k.a Jhopes birthday. And the members and i decided to throw him a surprise party to congratulate him.

We had invited some of his closest friends to hang out together for a while and you can see how happy he is because the smile is just not leaving his face.

Some of the members of EXO are here, Twice came too as well as Red Velvet. Key, Minho and Taemin from Shinee are here , and of course Apink's Eunji and Naeun are here too. Even Blackpink were able to join. 

It was just a simple party at our dorm, nothing too big and attention seeking. We didn't want to grab a lot of attention so this is as good as it could get.

"Guys! Let's Dance!" Momo said out loud as the idols cheered and headed over to the open, free space living room to dance.

"May i?" Momo asked Jhope as she stretched over her hand for him to take.

"Of course, you may." He said holding her hand tightly and leading her to the dance floor.

I smiled at the two but my attention was slowly gravitated towards a certain someone peeking sneakily through the kitchen door, her back facing me.

I furrowed my brows. What is she doing?

I went over to her quietly. She hadn't noticed that i was there.

I went over to her and got a quick look at what she kept peeking at.

Surprisingly it was Jin having a conversation with Blackpink's Jisoo as he made some desserts for Jhopes party.

I didn't even notice he wasn't around. And the fact that he was with a female member from another group all alone-

"Ommo! What are you doing!?"

I flinched looking down as i saw the source of the noise. It was Seungwan looking at me, exasperated.

"Shouldn't i be the one asking that question?" I said whispering as she calmed down and got her senses back together.

"I was about to leave anyway." She said moving past me, towards the party.

I smiled sneakily as i turned around and followed her to the couch in front of the huge TV.

"Why were you spying on them?" I said sitting besides her as she ignored my question and grabbed a piece of chocolate that was placed on the table in front if us.

I quickly grabbed the chocolate from her and ate it before she could do anything. She looked at me her eyes and mouth wide open.

"So, tell me whats going on between those two." I asked her as she pouted and looked at the people dancing.