Promise?

Jimin's P.O.V

"Hey...." i heard a soft voice whisper from behind me.

I turned around to see Seulgi behind me only wearing her Pj's.

Such a simple outfit yet she looked so pretty in it. I mean it's a simple shirt but i feel like i'm looking straight at heaven when i see her.

"What are you doing out here? Everyone is asleep inside."

If you're wondering what happened with the whole Boy's vs Girls thing, well it's still going.

Yeah, the last challenge was to see who would last the longest throughout the night.

Of course, being pushed through so many schedules, everyone was out in a sec. Except me.

"I enjoy looking at the night sky, i know this might sound cliche but it really calms me down." i said setting my eyes at the beautiful sight.

"It's not chiche, i enjoy it too." She said calmly as i heard her footsteps getting closer and closer until she reached me and stopped.

She took a deep breath before talking.

"I guess it's only you and me left for the competition." She said as i smiled.

Right, the competition.

"Yeah i guess...."

Silence surrounded us but not the uncomfortable kind. She was enjoying the view while i was enjoying her presence and beauty. Yeah okay so what? Playboy Park Jimin likes someone, big deal.

As i got lost in my thoughts i saw Seulgi rubbing her arms in order to get some warmth.

"Oh! Here you go. You must feel cold." i said taking off my pink jacket covering her arms in it as she argued.

"No no,you're wearing a half sleeves shirt, you'll feel cold then." she said as i smiled at her cuteness.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked as she gave up trying to convince me.

"You." i said bluntly as the blood rose up to her cheeks.

Cute.

She turned around, trying to act as if she was admiring the view but i could see her fidgeting with her hands from time to time.

"So... How have you been doing these past few days?" She asked, breaking the long peaceful silence.

"Good. We are really are starting to gain popularity, globally too." i said feeling satisfied with my answer.

"I asked how you are. Not how your job is going." She said making me sign and look down at my legs.

"I'm great. Why wouldn't i be?"

"You know you suck at lying right?" She said looking at me as i pouted.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said bluntly as she kept quite.

Was i too rude?

"Look i didn't mean it in that wa-"

"You've lost weight. I was worried about the amount hate you were getting for bring so thin. People out there are comparing you to skeletons. I... I was just worried." she said as i held in a smile.

"You were worried?"

"Didn't you hear me? I was wondering how you were doing."

"I feel better already." i said as i bit my lip, trying so hard not to laugh. She's just so adorable when she's anxious.

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"I'm scared for Namjoon and Irene unnie dating. I mean are you sure revealing their relationship to the world was the best idea?" she asked as i thought about her question for a minute.

"Yeah, it's dangerous... but that's the fun of it." "What do you mean?" she asked confused as she faced me.

"Well, yes there could be many problems in the future but honestly i think them just being together is good enough for them. They don't need validation or permission from someone else to date, they started dating because of the love and affection they have towards each other. And if things don't work out well between them and the media... well at least they have each other. All i'm trying to say is that they love each other and nothing else matters more than that." i said, facing her as she avoided eye contact.

"But what if one if them falls out of love. Everything will be ruined and problems would be made." she said as i started feeling cold, the freezing breeze making me shiver.

"Nothing in life is easy. Every choice and decision you make will come with a price and along with it some hardships. But if you just give up then whats the point of it all, might as well just not fall in love at all."

And yet again we were surrounded by that comfortable silence.

"You know what would make you feel better?" i asked as she looked at me, anticipating my next words.

"What?" she asked as i smiled.

"Some coffee. How about i meet you at the cafe near your dorm around like 5?" i asked trying to sound as casual as i can even with my heart beating so loudly.

"Coffee? I don't know...."

"Come on! My treat." i said giving her my best eye smile.

"Okay. But meet me there at 6. That's usually when Irene unnie is sleeping so it'll be easier to sneak out." she said as i raised my eyebrows.

"Promise?" i said holding my pinkie finger as she just gave me a are-you-serious look.

"Cmon! I don't have all night."

"Okay okay!" she said as she wrapped her pinkie around mine.

We let go and enjoyed the view one last time before deciding to head back inside.

I don't really know if she feels anything for me,

But i'm sure i have already fallen for her.

And it's too late to back out now.