And We Meet Again

Suga's P.O.V

If someone told my past self that I would be famous in 2016, i would have smiled and said "I knew it".

If someone told my past self that i would one day go to the AMA's and preform i would have believed it all too easily.

But it someone told my past self that one day i would be in a room all alone with Seungwan as i try to treat her injured leg, i would have laughed in that persons face and said "Nice joke".

Well, i guess some things are possible.

"You know, you have to go back to the party at some point." Seungwan said as i kept my focus on her injury.

"How did you hurt yourself?" i asked, ignoring her previous comment. "Did you hear what i just said?" she asked as i didn't look at her.

"If you are hurt badly why would your company force you to come here, in heels." I said shaking my head. These entertainments really need to treat their idols better, look what they are doing to them.

"Why do you care." she snapped as i looked at her for the first time since coming into this room. 

Ah... So pretty.

"What do you mean?' i asked her as she looked at me straight in the eyes. "When did you ever care for me?" she asked with annoyance as i signed. Please don't tell me we are having this conversation right now.

"I always cared." i said as she looked at me with a soft face, then she dew her eyes away as i focused back on treating her leg.

"Yeah right" she whispered but i heard it clearly. Of course, did i really think she'd believe me? After what i did to her?

"Sorry..." i said as i gained her attention but of course i didn't look at her. I won't be able to handle it if i did.

"Sorry for what?" she asked in a bland tone, clearly not interested in the topic. Or is she acting?

"Sorry for what i did to you..." i said in a low voice but she seemed to hear every word And her response really shattered all my previous confidence.

"Don't you think apology is a little 4 years overdo?" she said not satisfied. "I would have apologized but someone left town." i exclaimed. Why can't i keep my mouth shut for once?

"You had 2 years after that. You still didn't even talk to me." 

"Somehow in these two years i only got two chances where i could talk to you without being followed by cameras. One was the dressing room and the other was where we gave you guys a ride home. Both times i did try talking to you and failed both times when someone came in asking for you. After that i tried multiple times and you know it. But you members didn't didn't really like me. What should have i done?" i said somewhat mad at the way she was acting.

I tried. I tried so hard but she was the one who would avoid me, not the other way around. I saw her biting her lip as she looks away with a guilty expression spread across her face.

Dang... did i just snap at her?

"Nevermind." i said, finally after so many distractions i was able to treat her wound. "It's all fixed." i said getting up as she slowly winces while trying to stand up properly.

"It would be better if you stayed here and relaxed that leg of yours." i said as she looked at me like i was crazy.

"Stay here? All alone? I'd rather have my leg broken." she exclaimed as i looked at her a confused face.

"What's the point of going out there anyway. Your health is more important."

"Don't give me that crap. You used to smoke and i'm sure you still do." she said as i clicked my tongue . This women is too much for me.

"I don't do that anymore!" i said sounding like a child. 

"Liar!" she said as i just scoffed. She knows me too well. 

Forgetting that she had pain in her leg, she moved almost to quickly trying to leave the room. 

Wendy's P.O.V

I bent down nearly screaming at the pain, tears filled my eyes. Damn! Why does this hurt so much? I thought that jerk treated it!

I felt an arm go around my shoulder and i looked up to see Yoongi looking at my  leg with a worried expression.

"Hey, does it hurt too much?" he asked but i wasn't listening. Does he really care for me? Is he actually worried about me and not pretending?

"You didn't stop me when i was leaving...." i didn't even care about the at this point. "What?' he asked confused at my out of nowhere comment.

'You didn't stop me at the rooftop... You let me go..." i said but instead of feeling pain in my leg, i felt in my heart. Why is the world so cruel?

"I thought you needed some space, some time to understand and get your thoughts cleared..." he said finally understanding what i was trying to say.

"You let me cry all night..." i don't even know where these emotions were coming from, i don't know why i was telling him all of this now. Whats the point anyways? Whats done is done.

"I know and i'm really really sorry." he said and i could really feel the sincerity coming from his words.

His eyes landed on my lips as i bit my lip. What is he doing?

Suddenly i had this awful urge to kiss him, but i shouldn't. It was my mind against my heart, Should i do it or no?

He seemed to already made his mind, he was slowly leaning in coming closer and closer by the second.

And somehow i didn't hesitate to do the same.

Just a little closer....

A little but more....

Almost there....

"Wendy! Are you in there!? Are you okay!? I heard you hurt you leg! Open the door!" i heard Irene unnie scream as i my eyes widened and i pulled away, as did he, looking shocked at what was about to happen.

"Coming unnie!" i screamed back to calm down her worries. I looked back at Yoongi and he gave me a nod, telling me to go out and face my unnies.

I slowly got up from my position and ever so carefully headed towards the door. It hurt but it was bearable.

I turned the knob but looked at Yoongi one last time before heading out. "Oh My God! Unnie you had us worried!" i heard Yeri say as i smiled.

What would i do without these girls?

"I'm fine. My leg hurt a little so i just sat for a while in one of the extra bedrooms, no big deal." i said to assure them that i was fine.

"Your guys' manager is outside with the van! You should head there as quickly as you can!" i heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Mark towards us.

"Mark!" i said nearly stumbling down as i went over and hugged him. "Woah woah woah watch the leg." he said as he hugged me back.

"It's been so long." i said as we broke apart, " Tell me about it." he said as Seulgi came over and held my hand.

"Now that you two lovebirds had a reunion, we have to go." Seulgi said as i signed.

"We're not in love." i said as we headed out of the building.

And that night  couldn't sleep a wink. All i could think about was Yoongi and what would have happened if the girls hadn't come.

Was i really about to kiss Min Yoongi, the guy who broke me, after all that happened between us?

Was i ready to forgive him? It has been 4 years, but... i'm unsure of what to feel.

What was i thinking?