Telling the truth

Irene's P.O.V

I was sitting by the window in their van as Seulgi was besides me and Yeri with near the window opposite to mine.

Jimin was keeping up a conversation as the others occasionally joined in.

"Oh! I just remembered Suga oppa. Their were rumors going around that you were going to be on some dating show or something" Yeri said which shocked me.

Dating show? What is this kid talking about?

"What? Where did you hear that?" he asked, in somewhat a concerned tone.

Yeri explained that Boa unnie asked her and she didn't know.

He turned around and went silent for a minute then continued to answer the question. "Ummm, yeah i got an offer but i don't know if i should accept it" he said worried.

The conversation went on with Jimin saying that he should take the offer and see if the girl could really be his type.

Something feels off.

Then my eyes landed on Wendy. I could see her reflection through the mirror and what surprised me was that she had tears in her eyes.

Whats going on?

I looked at Suga and he looked panicked. Is something going on here? Am i missing something?.

I nudged Seulgi and pointed at Wendy, she too had the same reaction as me. We both exchanged worried glances before we heard Suga speak.

"But i don't wanna be in a relationship, our careers just hit the point of fame and i don't wanna ruin it. I'll find love when the time is right" He said as he looked at Wendy but she was busy wiping her tears as she took deep breaths.

Is Wendy affected by the fact that Suga was gonna be on some dating show? I knew something was going between them.

"Ummm, i agree with Suga, he'll find the one he loves at the right moment and time. No need to rush things" i said trying to make things a little less miserable but it looks like she didn't even notice

To Wendy's delight no one else seemed to notice her little seeping session.

I wanted to go there and hug her but i needed to wait till we get home. She better tells us whats going on or i'm gonna choke it out of her if i have to.

You can't get away this time Seungwan...

After a few more minutes of Jimin pleading Joy to tell him if she was gonna be on We Got Married we finally reached our dorm as we quickly got out of the car.

I told Seulgi that she should tell Jimin we can go by ourselves once we reach the elevators.

Imagine both Wendy and Suga pressed together in complete silence, How awkward. I don't want that and i'm sure neither does she.

We were walking in the building as i noticed Wendy wasn't anywhere in front of me. I panicked.

Where is she?

I looked behind me saw Suga tolding her by the arm as she stood their frozen. Though i'm sure he couldn't see it i saw some tears brisk her eyes.

Shit!

Doing the first thing i could think of i went over their and tried my hardest to make an excuse and get Wendy out of that situation.

"Thank you sunbae for dropping us to our dorm, we really appreciate it. We will go alone inside the elevator so this doesn't raise any suspicion. Get home safe sunbae, annyeong!" i said as i pulled Wendy by the arm and took her as far away as i possibly could.