The Date

Wendy's P.O.V

"Is camera looking in our direction?"

"I think so. Just smile and pretend you're having a great time." Yoongi said as i took in a deep breath and smiled.

Right now, me and Yoongi are on our "Date" and honestly i have no idea how to act. I haven't been on a date since like what, 4 years? All of this is just too weird and fake in my opinion.

And the fact that this apparent "date" that i'm having is with my ex-boyfriend, who also appears to be one of the most famous people in the industry doesn't help the situation at all.

Th entire day all i could think about was how i'm gonna survive this situation. What will i wear? What will i say? How should i act? So many question which are still left unanswered. 

I kept overthinking. imagining all the negative things that could happen and all the things i could mess up. I tried focusing my attention on work but it was hard and now i am desperate for anything that will get me out of this mess.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked as i got pulled from my train of thoughts.

"What?"

"Well it won't look like a date if we won't eat plus i haven't eaten since morning and i am starving." He said as i made an "o" with my mouth.

I wanted to ask why he hadn't eaten but i realized that i am in no position to ask him that so i kept my mouth shut.

"I want...."

"JapChae?"

"You still remembered?" I asked as he avoided eye contact.

"Well, i never really forgot." He said as he called the waiter over to our table and ordered our meal.

Japchae has always been on of my favorite meals since like childhood and i can't believe he still remembered. Even after so long.

It, along with Tteok-bokki have been one of my favorite comfort foods to this day.

This already, made a good impression on me.

"Anyway, how's your ankle?" He asked after ordering as i felt my heart hammering inside my chest.

"Umm yeah it's good. It's almost fully healed." i said as the awkward silence came back but i was more focused on the loud beating of my heart.

What is wrong with me!? Get it together Seungwan!

"I heard that you guys were no.26 on the billboard 200. Isn't that one of the highest ranking a Kpop artist had gotten?" I asked trying my best to try and make this less awkward than it already is.

"Yeah..."

"Well congrats!" I said smiling as best as i could while he just nodded his head awkwardly.

Not helping....

"Where did you hear that though?" He asked as he looked at me straight in the eyes making my knees go weak.

"Umm i searched it online." i said as he gave me a look. Should i have not said that? Did i just make things worse? Uh oh...

"You searched it online?" He said his eyebrows raised as he kept a straight face. "Yeah... should i not have...?" i asked a little unsure of what to say.

Before i could see his reaction the waiter came with our food. I smelled the aroma of the mouth watering dishes and could help but get excited.

I saw Yoongi chuckle as he saw my reaction to the food, our previous conversation already forgotten, thankfully.