2 ~ Edited

Hello and welcome back x) how are we doing fellows? I hope we are doing great! And if not, that's okay , you shall feel hugged <3

Edited: 12/7/2023

••••••••
POV: George

I got up from my seat and got out of the bar. How am I supposed to get the diamond tho..? I mean I could.. trick Dream.. but it's so risky.. what if he would notice? I would lose all his trust in me and he would definitely report me to the guards.

I went down the street to get to an old friend to stay overnight. I knocked at the door and soon I saw a man smiling at me " What's up mamacita " He said with a laugh " hey Quackity, I need to stay here for the night, is that okay?" I asked, Quackity nodded and let me inside to show me the room where I could sleep in.

••Next day
Monday (6 days left for the job)
11pm
•••

I made my way to the castle, I had a risky plan and I'm sure it would work. I climbed the wall up and I was lucky, the window was open so I went inside the room from Dream. No one was here. I just leaned against a wall and waited for Dream. It didn't take long when I noticed that someone opened the door. The person entered the room and when he saw me he stopped,"George, I already told you not to just come here" Dream said in a harsh tone," we both know that you want me to be here " I teased with a big smirk, "but that's not.. why im here..Sadly.. I need to stay here because I have some troubles in the town " I lied, it was the best way to get the diamond. I heard how Dream sighed "well.. Alright fine! But please stay here okay?" Dream pleaded while staring into my soul, I gave him my word. good, he fell for my lie."I will tell the maids that they don't need to clean or enter the room " Dream said and left the room immediately. Now I just need to wait until midnight when everybody is sleeping.

Dream got back, "alright they will not enter, but George. You're not lying, right? " Dream asked while sitting down on the bed "oh come on Dream~  Why would I lie to you?" It kinda hurt , lying to him I mean. But I had a job to get done so I had to follow the plan.. even if it meant lying to him..

He looked up to me and gave me a deadly look "well I don't know. You lied to me once " He said-or almost yelled, I just rolled my eyes and  sat down on the bed next to him," Are you at least in a better mood today?" I wanted to know while looking at him "yes, and you know I was just stressed yesterday " he said with a small laugh. "Prince? Are you okay? Who are you talking to?" A woman's voice from outside asked, you could see the fear in Dream's eyes " N-no one! I'm talking to myself!!" He yelled immediately, "kids these days.." the woman mumbled. "Was that one of these maids?" I asked, he nod " how many maids are here ?" I had to get information before I get the diamond.

"8 maids. 3 are working up here, 4 in the kitchen and 1 in the garden " Dream explained while staring out of the window. Alright I just need to get into the basement and then be fast. "Is there a special sleeping time for everyone?" I asked, trying not to sound weird "no heh but I guess everyone sleeps around the time of 1 and 2am" He yawned right after his sentence "I think I will go to sleep now, and you should do it too" Dream mumbled while laying down and turning the light off, I agreed and layed next to him. Now I just have to wait for him to fall asleep.

••••
1am
••••

I was still awake but I'm not sure if Dream was still awake  "Dream?" I whispered but no answer, I guess hes asleep. I got up from the bed and made my way to the door " I'm sorry for lying.. again.." I whispered while looking back at him , knowing he won't really hear it. It just broke my heart a little bit, I know he trusted me but I used it for my own good..

I closed the door behind me and tried to stay silent so no one would hear me. I actually didn't know where the basement was. Just great. Why didn't I ask him?! I walked down some long stairs and searched for something that looked like a stair that would lead to the basement.

..*footsteps from ???*...

"STOP RIGHT HERE" An unknown voice yelled. Fuck.
I started to run as fast as I could without even looking back. Of course my smart ass forgot the weapon that I wanted to bring with me. I went behind a wall. It seems like the stranger was gone.. God that was close.My heart was racing and it was hard breathing normal.. after some minutes I walked out of my hiding spot. It was so dark.. I could barely see anything and-

*Rustle*

I fell to the ground, I walked into someone and quickly looked up. "look who we have here"  The unknown person spoke up.

•••••

Hellooo! Next chapter edited :D
I wish you a good day-or goodnight/good morning! 🤍