12

Ayo ^-^ and again, im sorry for any mistakes :( english IS NOT my first language, its german :| 🤚🏻💞 EDIT : BIG SORRY IF THE WOMAN IN HERE ALREADY HAS A NAME BC I DONT REMEMBER HAHA

__________
(dream's Pov :D)

"oh- well okay i guess " i mumbled and got up from the floor. " lets go, shall we?" George said and started walk down the long hallway " i knew the king was weird, but was he so weird to make a hallway like this?" George said with a laugh, hes right tho. George stopped in front of somr stairs that went somewhere down " its the only way if we want keep walking " George mumbled, sound's like he's also scared, i mean there can be everything. We then went downstairs, it was a little bit dark but you could still see, there werr some locked door's and stuff " I dont wanna deny it but the king is creepy as fuck " George said with a nervously laugh " actually, i can only agreed with that" I then said and laughed too " but dont judge me if we find gold or other cool stuff and i take it with me " George said and turned around to me and started to smirk, i rolled my eyes, of course he still had to steal " i swear to god George, one day they will kill you for stealing ", I said and i wasn't lying tho " and? Atleast i then die as the most famous thief that had his own Prince " George said and winked at me " pff shut up " I mumbled annoyed but then got pushed against a wall " c'mon dream.., let me be a part of you're life, i promise you wont regret it ", George said and looked up at me, it seems like he was serious and not joking, if i wasn't already blushing then i defently did it now " and how should i not regret it?" I said as a joke " words can hurt.." Dream mumbled into my chest, wow didn't think it would hurt him.. " Awe okay im sorry puppy " I said with a giggle and kissed his forehead ".. I want to be a part of you're life dream" He then mumbled " and why? I mean its cute from you but do you think they would let a thief be 'friends' with me?" I asked, " no i guess they wont let you.. B-but i would stop stealing for You, i just want to be a part of you're life, i want to be something important to you and you're life " George said and stared into my eyes, i took a deep breath and then looked back at him " we.. Talk about this later? Okay?" I said, george nodded. I just didn't know what to answer and i didn't want him to change for ME..

The whole time George stayed quiet," why aren't you talking?" I said worried, i heard a small gasp from george " h-huh? Oh well i didn't knew what to say i just uh searched for a door that wasn't locked " George stuttered but then randomly stopped in front of a door " did you hear that?" He whispered, what did he mean? " No?.." He mumbled confused but then i heard some Whimper's  coming from the door that george was standing in front of. "someone is in there " George said shocked and pointed at the door and then got closer to the door "Ah- i can open it " George then said shocked and opened the door, we both saw a Woman with familiar cloud-white long hair and emerald green eyes...Like Me.. I couldn't stop looking at the woman " Miss are you okay?!" George said worried and runned over to her and helped her to get up ".. Thank you " She said, "M-MOM?!" i yelled, a bunch of tears were running down my cheek, i just couldn't be wrong, she looked to much like her " Clay?!" She said shocked and looked at me, she also started to cry, i runned over to her and hugged her. We felt to the ground but didn't broke the big hug " W-why are you here?! What h-h-happened?!" I stutteted under my tears " its a long story.. Im glad you're okay.." My mom whispered " When you're down here.. That means the King did this to you?!" George yelled and was shocked, i looked at my mom and she nodded " Why?!" I yelled, i couldn't understand why my dad did THIS i mean didn't he loved her??!.. " Well you see.. Everything was perfect between me and you're dad, he was the most lovely man i'd ever meet.. But he did change a lot when i sat you into the world, he wanted to have the land for himself but i didn't agreed so he got mad at me and started to yell at me but i told him no one can have the land. He then put me here years ago and took you away from me when you was very young.. I did never saw you again and he did not feed me very much, he told everyone i was dead but that wasn't true.. Lets just say, it feels like i lost the man i loved, that is not the man i falled in love.." She said, a bunch of tears runned her cheek down " wow thats deep.. I told you the king was something else dream, by the way miss, you can call me -" George said but got cut off by my mom " george, i know. I heard a lot about you and you're horrible family.. " She mumbled, you could see the pain in his eyes," Mom please, hes not like he's mom our dad or other member's of hid family " I said and hoped she gives him a chance "Miss please, im so sorry for my parents and my family but im not at all like them.." George tried to explain " really? I heard enough of you that i know that you're a criminal like them " She said and got up with me " Mom, he helped me finding you, if i hadn't him by my side then i would probably never meet you " I said and looked her deep into her eyes, "Alright, i give him a chance " She said with a smile, george smiled back and hugged her. " We should get out of here " George then said, we agreed and got out of the small room were we found her. We almost was at the door but then someone opened the door..It was my dad.. We all looked scared at the door, even george did " Run when i tell you ",he whispered to us, my mom nodded and grabbed my hand, was he serious?! I dont wanna lose him again, now hes defently gonna die without any mercy. I notice how he grabbed a small knife but it wasn't big enough to safe him " So you finally meet you're horrible son, lia " My dad said, it didn't took long that my mom got angry as hell " Dont call him that and let him out of this " She hissed " Dream shame on you, you're walkin around with a criminal and you have the worst mother in the entire world " My dad said annoyed " SHES NOT THE WORST, YOU'RE THE WORST " I yelled and felt again how tears trying to escape my eyes. ", thats it, guards you're  turn " He then said and stepped to the left side, two guards came inside "NOW" George yelled, my mom immediately started to run and pulled me behind her " We need to help him!" I yelled but she ignored me " Dream there is no way we could help him! Cmon i know another way to come out of here!" She then yelled back. She opened a bigger door, it brings us to the other side of the castle, near by the forest So we entered the forest and hided there.

" What about george..?" I whispered and tried not to let tears coming out " im sure hes fine Clay.. He is a strong boy im sure we see him very soon " She said and tried to calm me down..

____________
A/N : is this rushed?- i hope not (╥﹏╥) and yay im starting to upload more :D