14

Helloo :] whats uppp ^-^ itz me ✨🤚🏻👀
Im the only one that loves to watch the movies of " Pirates of the caribbean "? 🌚

__________➵

(Dream's Pov)

We still didn't found someone yet that believed us that my mom was back AND alive, "George why dont we go to Philza and Technoblade and the other's that you know?The might believe us" I said, george nodded "Alright, we could go to Quakity first since he's not that far away from here"George said with a smile "Lets go"My Mother said and George showed us the way. Its been so long since i saw Quakity or the others of George friend's.

George knocked on the familiar House that belong's to Quakity "Ayy Man! Whats up!~" He happily sang but then looked behind George, at my Mother " Hola mamacitaaa, where did you find this beautiful woman " Quakity said with a smirk, oh my lord is he kidding me, this is my Mother?!! " Back off this is my Mother!" I yelled, he then looked at me Shocked "Isn't dream the prince?..-" Quakity whispered to George, george only nodded "And this is his Mother?-- that means that's the Queen?!" Quakity asked shocked, my mother nodded and smiled nervously "I- uh- come in first!" He said confused.

We sat down in his living room and it was an awkward silent.. " But the king said you're dead, this is impossible " Quakity then said "Lemme explain " My mother said with a small and silent giggle.

£ after she explained- sorry--➵£

"That's sick" Quakity yelled," and i can understand that no one is believing you that She is alive, i mean we got year's ago told that you got killed " He mumbled, he got a point tho. "And what's you're plan now?" He then asked, me and my mother both looked at George and he looked back at us confused "Well i guess we need to find people that will believe us and then we need to do something about the king too " George said, Quakity nodded " But She's the Queen why dont she put's him in jail or something " Quakity asked and looked at my Mother "Well you see, i could be a stranger that looks VERY familiar to me or the Queen you know? So we need people that gonna believe us " She explained "I could tell Philza and Technoblade and the other's if you want George " Quakity said and took a sip from his water "That would be Great!" George said with a thankful smile "Well? What are we waiting for? Lets go and find people that believe's that she is actually really back " Quakity said and got up from the couch were we were sitting on.

Quakity went to philza and Technoblade and some other's and we went back to the Town. My mom wasn't wearing her cape and i wasn't wearing my Mask, maybe people then believe us somehow " Do you really think this is a good idea,lia?" George asked but my Mother only nodded. 

We were right now walking down the Street and searching for some people but then someone hold my arm from the back "Excuse me?-" I said shocked and looked back, it was a woman with brown short hair "Queen lia?! Prince clay?!" The Woman asked shocked, i looked at my Mother in joy because she believe's us that she's alive "Oh my lord i need to tell this everyone " The woman said in joy and runned away to other people, finally  someone believed us! This is our chance! " Dont you think its dangerous when they talk about you two? I mean because of the king" George said worried " dont worry shortie" I said with a smirk and patted his head and i could swear my mother was smirking too even i didn't look at her. Thats also one of the thing's i remembered from her, she loved gay couple's and stuff, not like my dad because he is an homophobic But i always tried to ignore it.

______________
A/N : ahh this is so short and so rushed (╥﹏╥) i hope one day im better at writing xD AND AGAIN, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, ITS GERMAN Q-Q 👉🏻👈🏻