15

Hey :> still sorry if this story is more rushed then my first dnf story TwT

________________
(Dream's Pov)

Time passed by and more and more people recognized us but also some guard's walked around the Town/village but my Mother didn't care at all. "I still dont like the idea" George mumbled " Shut up or i make you" i said as a joke
" make me "  he then teased. I pinned him as a joke against a wall, the smaller boy immediately started to hardly blush
" Calm down it was a joke IM SORRY " He begged, i had to kaugh because he seems so helpless between my arms "When do you get married?!" My mother said and broke the moment "soon" George said with a smirk, is he joking now or is he serious---  "Pff anyways. What are we gonna do about the fact that dad pulled you in a prison or something " I then asked to change the awkward topic "I have to talk to him,in puplic,thats the only way " My mom said, but thats dangerous too i mean because of the guards. I notice two people talking 'bout the king "I heard that he will come to the village today to search for the Queen and his son ". Oh lord i just hope she doesn't get back to this horrible place..

I told my mom that he is gonna be here soon "I think its gonna be there" George said and pointed in the middle of some shop's and stuff. We started to wait here and looked around for him or hes guards but there he was, my father with some guards. I immediately got scared, not because of him, no, because im afraid to lose my Mother or George again.

"Hello my amazing Village! Somebody told me my lovely wife is back and alive, does anybody know were my 'lovely' wife is?" He asked very loud, some people were standing around him "That might be our first and last chance"  My mother said and then walked through these people that lived here too. I wanted to follow her but george pulled me by my arm back " Stay here.." He whispered, but i dont wanted to watch how he is gonna take my mother away again??!  "I missed you so much lia! tell me, what happen?!" He said, i hated how much he can fake things, thats just disgusting. " Dont play dumb! You told everyone i was dead but we both know that was one of your lies. Stop faking this, this is not a stupid show! Dear people, he may seems friendly but nice, and i would lie if i would say when i meet him he was not nice. I changed a lot, year's ago he put me into a kind of jail and told everyone i was dead, he even lied to his own son!" She explained, i just hope they believe her " Honey, did they do something with you're brain?! Do you feel okay?!" He faked again, i coulf swear he was sweating " Geez the king gets on my nerves" George said annoyed, i notice how some people were whispering to eachother, it seems like they starting to believe her!

" Im sorry Miss, but how should we know that you're not lying?" Some stranger said " Well, my SON and his 'close' friend George found me there, they can agreed with this here " She said and pointed at us, i could feel the angry aura that my Father had when he looked at me " Is that true, son?" He hissed, i was sick being under his control " Yes its true. She wasn't dead! george and me found her there behind a secret door in the garden!"I said, he got even more Mad at me. I could tell he wanted to see me and george dead for this. " Do ya'all really believe them? I saved ya'all from everything and thats how you thank me? Believing a stupid kid,his mother and his dumb friend?" He asked the village, they again started whispering but then a little girl spoke up
"  i dont think princeww Clay and Queenw lia would lie to us " She tried to say, im so glad we found people here that believed us.

More and more people started to spoke up and said that they believed us, and my Father got more mad every second. " the king is a monster " I heard some people yelling "You have no proofs!" He then yelled " C'mon harry. Is it not enough proof when you're own son finds me? You know he would never lie about things like that " She said " Where is the Harry that i loved? The one that loved our son and the wholesome one? Right now when i look at you, i see some random stranger that is filled with madness and lie's " She then said in a calm voice and stared him deep into the eyes. Was she trying to get him back? " But she didn't forget that he was the one that pulled her into a jail, right?-" George asked, thats what i love about her type. She forgive you always, she always tries to see the good thing in people and not the bad thing. " you dont know what you're talking 'bout!" He yelled back. Some people started to yell things like '' send him to the jail!" or other things. I think she is almost about to do it but i think she is to nice for it.