7

>.< heyy! Thank you for reading this actually and for the votes >w<

And now lets get into this!💓

TW : small talking about suicide ( stay safe dms are open )

_________________

Thursday - morning 8am ( 3 days left)

(dream's Pov )

I got up by some people talking down stairs. I looked outside of the window, it was early in the morning i guess. I decided to put my mask on and walk down stairs to see who were here.

"ah good morning Sunshine " George said with a laugh, i looked around. There were two faces i didn't know. "Dream these are Tommy and Tubbo! The friends i told you about yesterday " George said with a smile, i notice that one of the boys got a glass with a bee in it "uhh--"  " Bee!" The boy cutted me off, i notice how George let out a small giggle "That is our bee addicted friend aka Tubbo " George said with a laugh "Nice bee you got there" I said with a laugh " Alright, since you're already awake, we can leave now." George said, already leave? " why?" i asked George," because we need to buy somethings that i need, and some stuff for you too " George said with a smile, i nodded " Thank you for let us stay here Quakity, hope we see us soon! bye!" George said with a thankful smile, we then left the house and got back in the Town.

Some shops were already open and some people were already walking around and buying things. " sorry we had no time for breakfast " George said with a nervous smile " its fine i guess, im actually not hungry " I said while looking around. We stoped at a small Shop, George turned around " alright i just need to get something that i ordered " He said, i nodded And waited outside for him. I notice how some kids were playing outside together, and how some people were still talking about my Mom.. I also still can't stop thinking about what Quakity said this night. My Mom was such a good Lady.. And its such a shame i couldn't see it what she all did good in this land. I only had a small picture of her and this Mask. She had amazing green eyes like me and Cloud-white long hair And also had some freckless, not like my father, no, he has dirty blond hair and brown eyes. I guess i have my eye colour from my Mom and my Hair colour from my Father. I notice how someone opened the door, it was George with a kind of map " hey!" I said with a kind of happy voice, He smiled at me " why did you order a Map?" I asked "ohh its not for me! Its for a friend that goes by Sapnap. Hes to busy to order it " George said with a small laugh, " now lets get some clothes for you, shall we?" George added, i nodded and followed him to a Shop. We went inside and i notice a Girl with blond and short hair, she was wearing eyeliner and lipstick," hey nikki! " George said, so the woman's name is Nikki huh? " Oh hello George!! Im Happy to see you again!" The woman said with a smile

George showed me some clothes, i took a green 'hoodie' with me and a kind of black jeans with me and took them on.
"What do you think?" I said while coming out of the small dressing room," Hot" George said with a smirk, i let out a small giggle,"idiot" i mumbled," what? Im just saying the true geez " George said with a laugh. Hes doing it again, he is messing with my head again. Urg hes making me crazy. We buyd the clothes and left the shop. I wonder why Georges know's all these People, and does they even know that he kills people and stuff? " Quakity told me that he told you about what was at the time were you're Mom was alive " George said," yeah, but i actually dont know anything about her" I said while looking at the floor and keep walking " really? She was a great Woman. We all miss her and the old times, even the Magical inhabitant of the forest are missing her. But the king was something else. He was acting weird with her, not jealous or something. More like anger like he hated he's Wife, but who know's " George said, magical inhabitants from the  forest? " What do you mean by inhabitants of the forest?"  i asked, geez i have to learn so much. " everything! Fairies, death unicorns, spiders that are bigger then a house, witches and more " George said with a smile, wow that sounds amazing. Why did my dad keep me inside for all this Years? The life outside's is so amazing! But what is about my Dad..Why was he like this to my mom? " i know this is maybe weird but what if you know.. My mom killed herself? like suicide?.." I said, and i again could feel how tears were ready to fall down " what?no! She had no reason do to something like THAT, she always enjoyed life " George explained, i couldn't tell if he was lying or not because i didn't knew how my mom was.

I noticed how George looked a little bit stressed and nervous at the same time," George?"i asked, i heard a small "huh" from him " whats wrong?" i asked worried,"mh nothing, im just thinking about what i will do when i dont get the diamond " George mumbled, i immediately hugged him,"hey im sure we find another way " i whispered into his ear.But then i got a idea," wait, you said everybody loved my Mom, right? Did you're boss liked her too? " I asked, george nodded and looked at me confused" well, how about we talk to him together and maybe we find out who killed her?"  i said,  and still could fell some tears but i holded them back. " actually good idea. And he also hate the king but doesn't hate you for some reason but that doesn't mean you need to tell him that you are the Prince. And not everybody need to know it " George mumbled the last part, i notice how i got a small smirk on my face " im only you're Prince ~~" I whispered into his ear, he looked up at me and his cheek were all red," idiot" he said with laugh " we could go to my boss in the night time, so no one is gonna follow us" George said, and tried to change the Topic, i just nodded. " oh and by the way, now we have time to eat something " George said with a laugh, " alright " i said and also laughed a little bit.

______________
A/N :  what do you think of the story?:')