10

(╥﹏╥)dont mind the song up there and the picture BAHAHA  💅🏻

TW❗:Angst

Now lets'e gooo~~

_____________
Friday-10pm
(George's Pov)

Techno,philza and me tried to made a plan all night/day, Dream was all the time quiet, to quiet if you would ask me, i just didn't like it when hes THAT silent. "alright,dream you know what you have to do?" Philza asked, "huh-" Dream said, i couldn't help it but i had to giggle but i notice how Techno rolled his eyes " well, you need to get into the castle but dont let them know you're actually there. You need to find out more stuff " Philza said in a calm voice, dream nodded " I might coulf take a look in the basement, i mean its really big tho and my Dad didn't want me to go in some room's or continue walking around in there " Dream Mumbled, geez the King is getting weirder at every second "Maybe he has dead body's in there" I mumbled as a joke, Techno,philza and me started to laugh really hard but Dream wasn't laughing, i mean i can understand, i would feel the same when somebody would joke about my Parents. "Yo kid you're alright?" Techno said under his laugh " i- yes " Dream mumbled, i could tell he was lying. " Urg im Tired, do you mind if we sleep here? " I asked, i knew they had a guest room but it only had a bed but i hope dream didn't mind at all. Philza first looked at Technoblade but then nodded and gave us a smile. Me and dream got out of the room and entered the room where we could sleep in " uh-" Dream said " there is only one bed " He then continued, i nervously started to giggle and then shyly nodded, dream rolled his eyes and layd down at the bed and i did the same. We were now laying next to eatchother in the kind of small bed and i could feel how my cheeks started to burn because our bodys were literally touching. I tried to ignore the butterflies and closed my eyes but then i notice someone putting there arms around me, it was dream who was holding me close to him and my cheeks immediately got redder then before, i turned myself around and looked him in the eyes, i then cuddled my body against his chest and listened to his calm heart beat, i also notice how dream played with my hair and i would lie if i would say i hated it. I actually loved his touch in any way. It didn't took long for me to fall asleep because i was like really tired....

~time skip :>~

"Mummy? Why do they want you two to come with them?" i asked, my mum looked like she was about to break into tears, like my dad. "B-because we did something really b-b-bad " My mum stuttered " when will you come back?.." I mumbled, my mum let out some tears and then looked back at my dad "Georgie, Me and you're mom.. We are going to a trip..Were we after can't come back " My dad explained, tears were running down hes cheek " take me with you!" I said with a smile, my mum started to cry even more. Two strangers with a weird gear then took there arms and pulled them behind them, i tried to run after them but my Grandma was holding me back " Grandma! why are mummy and daddi leaving?" I shyly asked "never again " My Grandma said and sounded like she was mad "w-why?.." i stuttered "there bad people, the are criminals just like you're grandpa. Make me proud and be a good boy and dont be a criminal George " She said coldly " will mummy and daddi be proud of me too?" I asked with a small smile, she nodded.

~time skip :')~

"IM SORRY" i yelled, my heart was beating really fast, i was shaking, tears were running down my whole face. I looked around and notice that i was in the room with dream, i notice that i woke dream up "i-im sorry for w-waking you up- its j-just..The d-dream ag--ain.." I stuttered, dream pulled me into a big hug "shh.. Its okay..Im here..Again the bad dream?.." Dream whispered calmly in my ear, i nodded while resting my head on his shoulder. "I-im a horrible c-child.. I didn't made my p-parents proud!" I whimpered " im sure you did made them proud baby boy.. " He whispered, my heart beating started to calm down, i dont know why but every time he calls me things like baby boy or something else, its calming me but also my cheeks always heating up and i then get nervous around him. Dream knew i had troubles with sleeping sometimes because i had these one terrible dream about my past when i was young. My parents were criminals like me now but then they got killed when i was like around of 9 years. Dream always calmed me down when i woke up because of the dream when i was next to him. " you feel better now?.." Dream asked, i shyly nodded into his shoulder "...Can we stay like this?.." I mumbled shyly," i mean, sure " Dream said and started to hug me even more

________________
A/N : cant believe ppl are actually voting for this >-< <3 tyyy ilysm 💓

Byeeeee<3!!