11

Its been a while :0 i actually have nothing to say so were just gonna get into it xD

______________
Saturday- 7am
(George's Pov)

I woke up in someone's arm's, i looked up and saw dream who was holding me close to his chest. " oh, good morning " Dream said with a raspy morning Voice " do you want me to come with you when you go to the castle to find some things out.." I mumbled, i heard how dream let out a small giggle " whats so funny" i asked confused " are you worried that i wont come back?" Dream said under his laugh, i mean of course i was worried but i would defently not deny it, its just so embarrassing to say it.. " no of course not! I just wondered if you may need help" I said in a shaky voice. Dream rolled his eyes and started to smile " of course you're not worried " Dream said and started to laugh even more."WELL- what is even you're plan?" I asked and got up from the bed " Well you know how to get in the castle and i know that we have a small door in the Garden " Dream said and yawned " mh okay did you ever entered the door? like do you know what behind the door is?" I asked and leaned against a wall " Actually no but i saw when my dad opened the door once, there is a hallway behind it. Thats all what i know and he always told me not to enter it too" Dream mumbled " Seems like the king dont want you to enter anything " I said with a small laugh, its true tho because he always told me things like that, like the king told him not to enter this and that. " How about we go back to the Town? But you better put you're mask back on because im sure everybody or the half town knows now thay you're missing." I know, i will just wear the mask and put the hood of my hoodie over my head " Dream said and i agreed. He put one his mask and his hoodie and then we went to the forest to get in the Town.

" why is the house even in the forest?" Dream asked while looking around " Well you see, its hard to find it in a big forest and were more save in a forest as in a Town or Village because of the King would know were we are, he would do anything to make sure we would die very soon " I said, Dream nodded. " Do you need something from the Village? Or do you want to go now to the castle" I asked, i wouldn't mind to wait actually " nah i dont need anything " Dream clearly said. For some reasong i was actually scared, what if we find something really bad out? And what if dream gets hurt, i couldn't forgive myself if he would get hurt, why the hell does Philza and techno even want him do to it and not me?! Im not jealous but im just so worried. "Were here George" Dream said and snapped me out of my thought's "huh? oh.." I mumbled and could feel how much more worried i got, i have only a small knife with me thay dream gave me when i was in the cell.. And i dont think it would save us for long. " i hope you still know the way how we could get inside, its been a while since you entered the castle " Dream whispered to me " of course i still know how to enter it " I said with a proud smirk.

We were now in the front of a familiar wall of the castle, it has a small opening were we could walk in, i guess they still didn't notice it, i mean its good hiden too so yeah. " We will be in the Garden if we walk through this " I whispered to dream, he nodded. " Wait- we need to pay attention. Sometimes a maid walks in the Garden, her name is Brigget.. " Dream said and pulled my arm, i nodded and walked through the small opening in the wall and dream behind me. Wow the Garden was beautiful.. Everywhere you looked were wonderful flower's. I saw a red rose and grabbed it and started to smirk " hey dream.. For you " I whispered into his ear and handed the Rose over to him, he rolled his eyes but also smiled. I turned around but then my cheeks started to heat up, he gave me a kiss on the lips " Thank you " He whispered into my ear, i shyly just nodded and tried to search for a small door but i didn't found one " heres no door" I mumbled confused but dream pulled my arm " just follow me idiot " Dream said, i saw more flowers,geez this place looks amazing.

I notice a grave.." Dream?" i mumbled " mh?" He answered " from who is the grave?" I asked,dream stoped walking and looked down at the floor " its..From my mom" Dream mumbled, he didn't looked at me but you could hear the pain and how much he missed her in he's Voice.. He walked to a wall " were here " He whispered, but i only saw some really big flowers " there is nothing?-" I said, dream pulled the flowers away, and there it was, a small door how he told me. He opened the door but i heard two voiced coming to us, a women and a men i think, i pushed him in the hallway that was behind the small door and followed him and then closed door. I gained a "ow" from dream because of me he felt to the ground "The hell?-" Dream said and looked at me annoyed " sorry but i heard some people talking and i think they were coming close to us " I said nervously.

__________
A/N : wow its me :0 over 1k words
AGAIN(╥﹏╥) i hope this story gets some attention even im not proud of jt heh owo but also ty for the ppl who comment, follow, vote and idk <3 TwT

BYE ILYSM <3