Chapter 5

"Are we all done eating?" Kumi asked.

"Yes," All answered simultaneously.

"Let's talk about what you'll be doing, you will rest for one weak after that you'll start training, you'll gather orphans adults and kids alike, you will receive a salary according to what you do and bonuses in contributions."

"But we are slaves!~" Some yelled out.

"I don't care about that, it will be troublesome but I don't want to have that bad of a reputation" Everyone went quiet and Kumi continued, assigning to their positions. They were dismissed leaving Ethan and Ron.

"What will we be doing?" They asked.

"I need one of you to be my butler, both of you have the abilities to be my butler, but Ethan has more power and is, therefore, more capable in battle. Ethan will also be the fake leader of the company."

"But won't that put Ethan in danger," Ron said concerned.

"He will but now he will be focused on his training and the company and won't do many missions like the others. Ron will have breaks on Wednesdays and Mondays and Ethan will have breaks on Mondays and Saturdays, satisfied?"

"Yes," Both replied.

"You'll have to come with me today, Ron."

"Of course," They exited the room leaving Kumi alone. [I need a bird to be able to contact those here. I should go to that store again.] Kumi stood up and walked out of the room. He found Ron and left putting his hood on once again.

They walked in silence all the way until they reached the shop and went in. The man was sitting reading a book when the two came in and he left his book on a table. "Welcome, you came here sooner than I expected, what do you need?"

Kumi looked at him his thoughts clear as day to Sabri [He's talkative today] Is what Kumi thought and Sabri noticed. "I need a trained messenger bird"

"A normal bird or a mystical creature?" Sabri said.

"A mystical creature" Kumi answered. He was shown options and finally chose, while Ron gave the money necessary to Sabri. (he bought three)

They left the shop and this time Kumi knew his name, Sabri Abedin

They left the shop and this time Kumi knew his name, Sabri Abedin. They arrived at the room of Kumi and Ron was given a room too. A few minutes later Ron went to Kumi. "It's time for dinner, are you not dining with your family."

Kumi laughed at what Ron said and he was confused why. "Hahaha, family..." Kumi said while trying to stop laughing, He swept the tears of laughter and answered. "They only give me a minimum amount of ingredients for me to cook other than that they neglect me and my "saint" of a sister drops by sometimes to inconvenience me." Hearing this Ron didn't say anymore and they both went to the kitchen.

"I apologize but I don't know how to cook," Ron said.

"It's fine, I was gonna cook myself anyway. I have a question for you and if you don't want to answer I understand. Were you a noble before?"

"... Yes I was, but because my family was inept and I was unable to learn much when my family broke down, I was able to learn little more than those people around me," Ron said while Kumi was almost finished making a simple dinner. Kumi finished, Ron got up and set the food on the little table that could only fit four people. They ate in silence. [He has talent in making delicious food] Ron thought. 

"Visit the library in your free time if you want and go around the territory to learn about the people working here any other information may be useful, goodnight," Kumi said as he left.

Kumi kept the three mystical animals in his room and took one out. He walked towards the balcony and sat on the balcony's railing looking at the moon for half of the night. He started to train with the sword and magic the other half of the night.

Ron waked up early, he walked around seeing Kumi training he stood still and observed him. At one point, Kumi was interested in learning how to use a Katana, so he researched and learned some moves, and he is now making use of his knowledge; however, the sword is different from the katana, so he changed some things.

Kumi noticed Ron watching him but ignored him cause he wasn't interested in the why's and how's of him being there.

Ron left for a moment and came back. "I prepared a shower," Ron said looking more like a reliable butler than yesterday. Kumi looked at himself drenched in sweat, he followed Ron, they arrived and Ron followed Kumi inside as well making Kumi confused.

"Why are you still here?" Kumi asked.

"Normal noble's are helped when taking a shower, and so let me do my job" Ron answered making Kumi unable to talk back because he knew he was right but it was still uncomfortable. [Atleast he's a man] Kumi thought.

As Ron scrubbed his body, Kumi sank into the water and thought [The water is warm for once,] Kumi thought as he relaxed.

Since he didn't sleep and trained instead Kumi fell asleep, Ron dried and changed his clothes while Kumi was asleep. He carried Kumi to his bed and tucked him in.

Ron did as he was told and after taking a break he went back. Amba(The heroine and Kumi's younger sister.) was in front of Kumi making fun of him, Ron hid as he thought that Kumi wanted to keep him a secret and observed. Amba grabbed a rock and threw it at Kumi, making Kumi bleed.

Kumi acted weak, he felt annoyed, and then a sudden thought came to him. [ She is way younger than me mentally at least but I don't think I'll feel  guilty when I take revenge.]

Kumi faked tears making Amba feel satisfied as she left.