Chapter 27

His questioned remained unsolved.

He went to change back to his normal clothes.

After meeting Ashrith and Alima, Aiden left.

A week later he was unable to receive any reports from the Neplos kingdom.

All his subordinates in the Neplos kingdom were able to leave safely, they were coughs but were able to escape with minor injuries.

He did expect them to caught sooner or later but this was a bit too soon.

'Maybe you should rest today?' Kumi said to Takashi

"My head just hurts a little, it's not a big deal" Takashi said, it was the truth he didn't feel like it was a big deal.

'Just in case why not just stay in your room' Kumi said in a calm but with a bit of haste.

"Why are you so persistent? You have never been like this." Takashi said with suspicion.

Kumi calmed himself down, 'I just feel like this headache you are having is not simple'

"Well then we will have to wait and see"

For half of the day it stayed like normal but then suddenly it started to get worse.

Kumi had tried his best to suppress it for as long as he could but he had grown tired, it was time to go back.

Takashi held his head in pain but he still walked normally as he was going back to his room.

But he met Amba on the way, he passed by her but then his hand was grabbed.

He pulled his hand away and said, "What do you want?"

"Why haven't you given up yet, many people are on my side. You have nothing so why not go away and let me live my life in peace" Amba said as if Kumi should listen, nod his head and just disappear.

"That's selfish of you, I also want happiness" Kumi said a bit impatiently. His eyes twitched as the pain was becoming less bearable.

"You can achieve happiness elsewhere but not here"

Drops of sweat strolled down his face and neck.

"But my happiness derives of you unhappiness" Kumi said with a smirk.

"You! You wretched bastard! Insect that should have never been born!"

In a split second Kumi's head was overflowing with memories, those memories onto of Amba looking a lot like her mother that day made him loose self control and his magic ran rampant.

Amba who was very close to him took heavy damage.

Kumi's head felt like it was burning, tears strolled down his face.

The magic he had released blocked the screams of Amba and the passerby's.

The professors were alarmed and came to check the situation.

They came to the scene of Amba laying in pain full of scars and injuries while Kumi was on his knees grabbing his head in pain, tears streaming down his face but his eyes were filled with murdourtes intent.

Moments later he collapsed.

Ron had come since what happened was close to the servants quarters.

He went to check up on Kumi but he was okay, he checked again but found nothing wrong, not even mana exhaustion.

Amba was taken to get treated and Kumi has been in a coma for 2 days.

When he woke up his eyes were calm and serene. Takashi was Kumi.

This body was his but his past self had decided to seal off his memory of his first 5 years of his life in this world, why? It was because if he did remember his lovely mother's death he would have killed those involved rashly, just as he was about to do to Amba who looked very alike to her mother, the main cause of his mother's death.

Not only did he seal his memories he had also split a portion of their soul apart making a new persona. Because he had made a new persona as he grew stronger the other grew weaker and it was harder to maintain a separate persona. It was also because of this that it felt painful, splitting up their soul's was also painful but he did not remember it and putting them back together is just a painful.

Not even a day of rest, an hour after he woke up he was summoned by the king.

After arriving at the castle he was kneeling down before the king, his devoid of emotion but he had put on a show for them.

The whole room was silent with some barely audible whispers.

"Do you know why we have summoned you?" The king asks clearly in a bad mood.

"I admit to my sins" Kumi said putting emotion on his voice.

"Good! So you know. Your sin is very heave, how dare you injure the future saint of this kingdom! She is in critical condition! Not only that she is the future spouse of my son!" He blurted out the last part.

The people started to whisper, there was no such rumors before since she had many pursuers but to openly announce it.

The King cleared his throat and said, "You will be punished by going to Western wastes until you are summoned back"

The western wastes is basically a desert with harsh weathers one would not be able to survive not only because of the scarce food, lack of water, harsh weather changes, but mostly because of the dangerous monsters and even demons. Because not many have gone there those that are able to survive must be strong but at least there aren't many because they would fight for food.

"I understand" Kumi says with regret inscribed in his voice that he didn't feel.

The duke Larmatillion, his father came in with hurried steps.

As soon as he reached Kumi he lifted him up by the collar and slapped him harshly, "How dare a vermin like you injure Amba to such a state!"

"Duke Larmatillion show some decency you are in my presence." The King said with slight annoyance.

Duke Larmatillion dropped Kumi to the ground and made a slight bow, "I apologize your majesty I let my emotions get the better of me"

"It is alright, I have already bestowed him his punishment"

"May I ask what it was?"

"He is to be sent to western wastes"

Everyone knew that being sent there for such a long time is worse than death itself.

Kumi looked down to his wrist, he promised himself to erase the message once he met Aiden again but he was selfish enough to want to keep it in hopes of meeting more often.

A/N:

I am writing a novel with SelenaAnderso

If you would like to read it it's called "Kill the male leads"

I mainly write the twin named Theodore and SelenaAnderso writers the other twin named Ladory. If you are planning to read I hope you enjoy it and show your support to SelenaAnderso who reached out to me and was the one to come up with this idea.

 If you are planning to read I hope you enjoy it and show your support to SelenaAnderso who reached out to me and was the one to come up with this idea