Chapter 12

[That night I caught a cold, I said I wouldn't get sick, and even if it is embarrassing I can't heal all of my injuries with my powers as it is better to heal naturally.]

One month has passed and Kumi had already gotten better, in that time Ashrith came by two times and kept teasing him about what he said previously that he wouldn't get sick but still did.

Now at the present time, they are preparing to go to the Academy where the story takes place.

This is where they are going to test our magical abilities and how strong they have gotten, but to Kumi it is his first time being tested so no one knows his magical abilities.

And of course, his family didn't order him a uniform to embarrass him the first day of school like a commoner that couldn't afford the uniform and they would act as if they had nothing to do with it, but he already ordered himself a uniform, so when he left in his uniform they were shocked, to say the least, they thought he got a sponsor without their knowing.

They left in separate carriages, family members would normally ride the same carriage but only if they were on good terms which they weren't.

Several conversations ensued as they got off different carriages

Once they arrived all eyes were on them filled with curiosity, although they heard plenty of rumors about the oldest son that bullied his younger sister they never saw him do it neither did they see him, only some knew how he looked but nothing else.

When he came out he had a maid and a butler to accompany him while his sister had 2 maids and a butler, since school regulations only allow 3 maximum, the people were staring as he walked out elegantly but not only that he had good looks making the ones staring wonder if the rumors were true.

While Kumi had other thoughts, whether to act like her, A victim, or the bully.

He went to his dorm and had a roommate, very inconvenient he thought to himself, maids and butlers slept in a different building a little bit farther away from the students' dorm.

The bell rang signaling that the opening ceremony for the newly badge of students, and although he is older than Amba it's only by months so they are in the same year

His roommate was nowhere to be seen so he hasn't met him yet, he went to the auditorium and sat in a random place where it was easy to get out, meaning, at the very back.

And so the director started his long speech, "Welcome students..." After all the talking the 3rd prince(one of the MLS) had to give a small speech as well and is where a scene takes place where the prince notices Amba and falls in love right then and there but he has yet to recognize his feelings.

And so the scene happened right in front of his eyes, he saw the prince give a small blush before looking away, although he knew what was happening he had no reaction whatsoever on his face but pure boredom.

Name after names were called to test their improvements and commoners tested their aptitudes for the first time, but there was an unexpected name called, "Prince Aiden Kiran Vilenet from the Neplos Kingdom" As he was shocked to hear this name he immediately searched for the person.

Considering Aiden was in another kingdom, it was dangerous to let on his real magical abilities, so he hid some of them, but still showed exceptional talent so as not to embarrass his father and his kingdom.

As he got on stage he saw Kumi who was looking surprised but once they made eye contact he regained his calm face. After Aiden Ashrith was called and it was no surprise he was also pretty talented but swordsmanship suited him better.

Later Kumi was called, all eyes were on him even his sister but rather than curiosity she had disgust.

"Please take off your gloves, sir Kumi," He paused, this was unexpected and not part of his plan.

"I never heard of this being necessary whether I have gloves on or not" The man showed an expression of anger before humping and let Kumi be

As he hovered his hands on the crystal-like large ball he put some of his mana into it, it shined a bright yellow light,  a blue and light green light but the one that shone the most was the yellow one.

Everyone was frozen in place due to the shock that they have not one but two light wielders in their kingdom they were kind of wrong as Light and Holy powers looked similar but it was a no brainer which one was stronger as Holy powers were more diverse as light had one use only and that was to heal.

He left the stage as everyone was mostly still looking at the crystal ball while the minority gazes followed him as he sat down, the teachers recovered themselves quickly and rushed the others as they had to inform the king completely forgetting of previous exceptional students even when Amba went on stage they hurried her with respect and not paying too much attention to her progress.

Everyone remained silent and impatient as they tested other students since they could not gossip when there are so many powerful figures involved and able to hear their conversation.

When it was all over everyone rushed out beginning to gossip when they were far away from those involved.

As Kumi left he also noticed that someone was watching him, he turned around to see what it was and found that a bunch of students were there, no one was leering or anyone standing out so he stepped out even more guardedly.

As he reached his dorm he finally met his roommate, it was non other than Ashrith, who had already claimed his side of the room.