Chapter 13

"Ashrith, is this a coincidence or not?" Kumi said doubtful that it was merely a coincidence.

"What are you talking about how could I have planned this?" Ashrith said giving his most innocent look he could ever give.

'Whatever at least it's better than a stranger'

The room was quite big accommodating 2 large beds, 2 study desks, one large bathroom and two closets.

The servants came in and started to unpack for them, Kumi would normally do this himself but he needed something.

When the servants left Ashrith began to write something and he began to change his clothes, you might ask why would he change I front of Ashrith with all the secrets on his body well he trusted Ashrith enough... or so you thought, yea they were good friends but they just met, he can't be so naive. The reason was because he has control over him even though Ashrith doesn't know, he can silence him if needed.

He walked to his closet shirtless once he opened it he saw a letter, this is what he needed.

He opened it, he pulled out the paper and read it carefully and rapidly, "What are you looking at for so long?" Ashrith asked

"Nothing" He responded as he turned back with his clothes in hand while the letter covered in ice broke in little pieces which turned even smaller that it seemed like dust until they could no longer be seen to the naked eye.

Ashrith didn't pry anymore and they continued with their night.

The next day

"Ashrith..."
"Wake up, you're going to be late to class..." Kumi said as he tried to shake Ashrith awake. He was never the type to scream therefore didn't try to, but he had to wake him up some way or another.

He walked at the end of his bed, grabbed the sheets and pulled them, the sheets along with Ashrith came of the bed and fell on the ground.

"Ugh! What!?"

"You're going to be late for class"

"What, why didn't you wake me up earlier" he said as he scrambled to get ready.

"I tried to, I didn't know you were a heavy sleeper,"

Ashrith went to take a shower and came a few minutes later and Kumi was standing waiting for him.

Ashrith was ready but was bewildered since he was never the late type but the on time type.

As Ashrith and Kumi went outside it finally hit Ashrith, "you've got to be kidding me Kumi, we're early"

"Is there a problem?" Ashrith stopped walking due to the realization.

He came out of his trance, "No, there is none" he said as he laughed.

They went to their first class and since they had the same first class they were the first to arrive just after the teacher did, "My, you are early future duke and sir Kumi," she said with a tint of ridicule when she mentioned Kumi's name.

This did not go unnoticed by the both of them, Ashrith already determined he didn't like this teacher while Kumi only looked at her with eyes that at first glance you would think he didn't mind but if you looked more carefully you could see a more deep malicious intent coming from the original Kumi.

"You may take a sit wherever you'd like"

Ashrith ignored her and went straight in and so did Kumi.

"Kumi let's sit at the back"

"Alright,"

After a couple of minutes the students have all arrived.

"Alright class, since we are all here let me introduce myself, I am miss Liba I will be your history teacher"

'She doesn't look the type to have learned much about history, I may be judge mental thinking this but she looks like the type to have used the back door'

The teacher could be seen to be visibly irritated since no one payed much attention to her and she couldn't blindly offend anyone at the school.

Kumi looked around seeing the students talking to each other and some sneaking glances at him, there are no male leads in this class.

Ashrith who is sitting beside him was one of the only students who focused on the class and he was not, 'What should I do with Amba? Ignore her, no she won't let me live peacefully, act innocent ? Be the villain? Yeah that sounds more fun'

"Yeah you should, letting her live an easy life won't satisfy me!"

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want," Takashi whispered.

"What should we do to her?" Kumi asked

"Nothing, for now we will wait for her to make a move o expect it to be soon"

"How soon?"

"Soon enough"

Kumi: "..."

A few hours later

All classes have ended and even though it is the first day they have received plenty of work to do.

As he was making his way to his room an announcement was made, "Kumi Aroeris Larmatillion, report to the director's office,"

"Took longer than I expected"

...

"Kumi, you have been summoned to the palace and you've been granted permission to meet the king"

"Granted permission my ass, he didn't even ask for it!" Kumi said as Takashi only listened to him.

"You may leave there is a carriage waiting for you,"

_____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter,
picture above is Takashi(mc) and Kumi^
(All pictures used are not mine unless I say so which is unlikely to ever happen)

I'll try to make the next chapter longer