Chapter 7 [First meeting]

The more he talked with Kumi, the more he realized he was different. He wanted to be with him. His instincts told him a lot of interesting things would happen while being with him.

"My name is Cilfirden," He said abruptly.

It startled Kumi Never the less, he responded."I hope we can work well together, Cilfirden"

"You can call me Cil for short, think of it as special treatment from me."

"Ok, Cil," Kumi said as he smiled and so did Cil.

[I want to go to a further place with Cil] Kumi thought as they returned.

Ron and Ethan were waiting for him.

"Let's begin the meeting"

"Yes, master" both of them answered simultaneously.

They gathered the leaders in a short amount of time which impressed Kumi. When they all sat down they began talking immediately, they discussed the mission Kumi gave them of gaining more people, but only orphans, slaves, and those in the slums whether they were adults or kids they recruited/bought them.

"We have recruited many already filling the second house, but slaves can't be bought yet since our current budget isn't enough," A woman reported, she was in charge of this and managing the budget.

"The budget will be increased by 70 platinum, and the number of equipment will be increased... Now on to the main topic, we have to create a company so that there will be fewer problems for and so that we will have a constant flow of currency."

"To do this, we have to create a company which we have already discussed," He said as he looked at Ron and Ethan. "Ethan will be the president in name but will still be overseeing, he will be the vice president, it will be a little complicated since he is an elf he has to go to some procedures, things will be more complicated since I don't plan on joining a merchant guild."

"The merchant guild won't stand by; they will not only play dirty tricks as soon as you succeed, but they will also take advantage of you," Ron advised.

"That isn't a problem, you'll just have to eliminate them, simple," Kumi said as he smiled.

"Then what will we do?" Someone asked.

"We will focus on 3 things, beauty products, sweets, and clothing"

"We can't get that much sugar though" 

"I already have a method in mind, no one knows of it yet and we will have to hide the ingredients and process so that others won't know of it." 

He explained to them they will use sugar cane to get sugar, Kumi had discovered that one of the kitchen staff had an interesting ability called environment, this could help them plant anything they want anywhere. Summary: sweets: Chocolate, cakes, etc. Beauty products: Cosmetics, shampoo with odor Clothing: with better material.

The meaning was over as soon as he finished explaining the processes for every single product that they were going to use. [They wrote everything down, great, I have a Sore throat.]

Time skip: 2 weeks

[I made sure I had some time to go out with Cil, but for only five days with Ethan.]

Both got on Cil and they departed. The breeze brushed on Kumi's face as he took a nap leaning on Ethan's chest. When he woke up, he conversed with Ethan. "Cil let's go down" They moved closer to the ground as he leaned to it.

Kumi got off Cil when he landed. "Let me see how strong you are," Kumi said to Cil as he saw monsters approaching. Ethan stayed beside Kumi, "His name is Cil?" Ethan asked.