17.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢..

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"And fuck that bitch that hoe ain't shit she crossed the line with me too." I mumbled as I pulled up to the gas station.

I was on my phone and accidentally bumped into somebody.

"Damn hoe watch where you going." I said while mugging the fuck outta shorty.

"Youn remember me? My name Julie." She said while biting her lip.

"Nah man move around." I said while trying to go around her but she stopped me again.

"So Youn remember the way I used to suck your dick backwards and shit?" She asked while now frowning.

"Nah but that sound good right about now lemme get yo number." I stated while passing her my phone.

"I'm free tonight." She said while winking.

"Noted." I replied as I made my way to the counter.

                                 • • • • • •

I pulled up to Ace nem house and decided to just chill over there.

I walked straight in cause these idiots never have they door locked.

It was quiet til Jd and Ace started yelling on the game. 

"Shouldve know they dumb asses was playing the game." I mumbled as I made my way back there.

"Wassup with y'all pussy ass." I stated as I dapper both of em up.

"Shit nothing much lowkey though you was that nigga Vontae." Ace stated while not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Man I been here shut yo goofy ass up." Vontae stated which cause all of us to laugh. 

I heard a car lock outside as I assumed it was London. I headed towards the door to see who it was and I was met with Mariah and London.

"Move around you fuck ass peasant." Mariah said as she pushed past me with London right behind her.

I grabbed London arm.

"Lemme talk to you." I said while looking at her.

"Nah I'm good." She said as she snatched her arm back.

I grabbed her arm again. "Ian fucking ask." I led her up to one of the guest rooms and sat down on the bed.

"Whats your problem man?" I asked as I rubbed my hands down my face.

"What makes you think I got a problem?" She asked while rolling her eyes.

"Nevermind bruh." I said as I leaned back unlocking my phone.

"Nah what makes you think that?" London asked as my phone dinged.

It was the girl from gas station earlier. I tried to hurry and swipe it up but I pressed it instead.

"Shit." I mumbled as I looked to see if London was looking.

"So this what we doing now?" She asked. "Foreal? That's how you feeling?"

"Man it ain't even like that." I said throwing my hands up.

"What it's like then? So you telling me a bitch just text you slide thru out the blue?" She said as she blankly stared at me.

"You ain't my girl so why the fuck it matter?" I asked and she just shook her head.

"You know what bye." She said while laughing and gathering her shit.

                                     • • • • •

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎..

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

As I left the room with Kamari I made my way downstairs to where Mariah and them was.

I found them and I sat by Mariah leaning my head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong bestie?" She asked and I simply replied with "I'm just tired."

Moments later Kamari came down the stairs and told everybody he'll be back.

I hope his car stop on the interstate.

"Bestie let's go out." I stated while running my fingers through her hair.

"It's a block party tonight be ready by 8." She said as we grabbed our stuff and got ready to go.

"Bye Bestie #1 and bestie #2." I said while blowing kisses to Ace and K.D. "Bye Vontae."

"See you later lil one." Ace replied.

"Be safe." J.D replied. And Vontae just nodded.

We made our way out the front door and into her car.

"Let me hook up to the aux." I suggested while grabbing it.

"Ian even give you a answer yet." She said while adjusting her seat.

"To fucking bad." I said as I played Jelly by Big homie.

"What the fuck is this?" Mariah asked as she mugged me.

"This that song from tiktok wait for the part." I said while speeding the song up.

"Grab my head make me gag hoe take it take it this ass fat it ain't basic." I yelled causing Mariah to stop the car.

"Unt unt bitch get out." She said while unlocking the doors.

"Bitch stop playing." I said as I changed the song.

She soon pulled up to my house we said our goodbyes and I headed to the shower.

• • • • • • • • 
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊🧏🏽‍♀️..