Johnny, part 3 [FINALE]

A/N: I posted an animation related to this fanfic! You can find it on my tumblr ihf-arts, or my deviantart iHateFridays. 

...

"My dear civilians..."

All of Paris looked up, following the sound of the booming voice. Standing on top of the Eiffel Tower was a looming figure doused in purple. A dark cape flowed out behind him.

"I bet you're wondering what happened to your dear Ladybug and Chat Noir," the figure chuckled. "They've been AFK for a while, haven't they? Well, it's not a big deal. They couldn't handle Hawk Moth, anyway. But I can. And I did. The old Hawk Moth is gone."

The people gasped.

"And now, I shall look after you," the figure spread his arms. "Well, admittedly, I, too, am Hawk Moth. But I won't fail to protect you unlike those heroes. With me, nothing will ever hurt us again!"

He pointed at the sky. It darkened, matching his expression. And right at that moment, the people of Paris knew they were in for the long haul...

The end of their city had come at last.

...

At first, the Paris we crashed into didn't look so bad. It looked just the same as the one we were used to, back in our own timeline. The Eiffel Tower was in the distance, I could see the Seine, everything looked normal enough...

"Ahem," Ladybug cleared her throat, addressing all of us as we stood near the Seine. That being me, Chat Noir, Queen Bee, Viperion and Ryuko. Bunnyx was there too, having been the means we used to get to the timeline.

"Now that we're here, all we need to do is find Johnny," Ladybug explained.

"And then what?" I asked. "Kill him?"

"The Butterfly Man will be coming after us too," Chat Noir added.

"Then let's do this as quickly as possible," Ladybug put her fist in her palm. "And no, we won't kill him. That's not what heroes do. We'll de-akumatise him. We'll save him."

Damn right, I grimaced, narrowing my eyes. I gotta get home and finish that damn scarf. Let's get this over with.

"Good luck, you lot," Bunnyx waved, before disappearing into her burrow.

"Alright, everyone," Ladybug narrowed her eyes. "Let's find Johnny."

...

It didn't actually take too long to find Johnny. We simply had to follow all of the crap lying through the streets. People knocked out, corpses, screaming and crying...

If that Johnny guy really is me, he should know better than to screw up my city, I scowled, arms shaking.

"What are the alternate versions of you going to say when they see us?" Viperion asked Ladybug.

"We'll tell them what's going on," Ladybug responded, giving him a thumbs up. "Don't worry. They're used to strange stuff like this."

Unsurprisingly, I groaned.

We were interrupted by a loud thump beneath us.

"Jump!" Ladybug yelled out.

We moved out of the way, Queen Bee grabbing my arm. The ground split open and ejected out a girl, almost like it was spitting her out. I grimaced when I saw her face.

"Lila..." I sighed.

"Stay away from me," Lila hissed, moving backwards. "You can't have your stupid revenge on me!"