Chapter 4

"So you're telling me that, not only did you tease her again, but you also talked to her more than yesterday?"

"Yes"

It was dinner now, and as per requested, I was informing Komachi about my day.

"Onii-chan, could you tell Komachi what is it that's confusing you in all of this?"

"Well...didn't she, you know, reject my proposal yesterday?"

For some reason, my dear little sister saw fit to respond by facepalming...I got kind of offended by it.

"Dummy, nincompoop, Hachiman!"

"Oi!"

"Dense Gomii-chan...do I have to spell it out?"

I had a hard time repressing the urge to defend myself...in front of me was the person that held all the answers to the universe, and little Komachi demanded submission.

"Please do" I bowed "This Onii-chan asks for his Imouto enlightenment"

She sends me a disappointing look.

"Onii-chan, the way you said it...it's gross"

I'm going to cry if you keep saying things like that Komachi.

Please, stop.

"But Komachi loves you anyway. Kya~ that got me a ton of points!"

Ah, it's like I'm between heaven and hell.

"So?"

If I don't press her for answer, she would probably forget what we were talking about just so she could keep teasing me.

"Eh-hem" she clears her throat with a (cute) serious expression "What I'm trying to say Onii-chan, is that she already said yes to your request"

"..."

"..."

"What? W-When?"

"Sigh"

"Oi Komachi, you're supposed to 'sigh', not say 'sigh'"

"Doesn't matter!" What kind of unreasonable reply is that? "What I'm saying is that the answer was implied in her actions!"

"Implied? So it was something tacit?"

"That-sit?"

"It means that the answer can be implied without being stated"

"I know that!"

"Sure you do Komachi, sure you do" I couldn't help the condescending tone that I had.

"You just lost a lot of points Onii-chan" she said with a dry voice.

"This older brother of yours is truly sorry for his foolishness" I did a dogeza to intensify my point.

"Sigh~"

"Again? Really?"

Her glare was the only reaction I got at that.

"Sigh" she said again with a chilling look, challenging him to say something.

"..."

I did not, I learned my lesson.

"Good" satisfied, she continued the talk "Now Onii-chan, what's important now is..." she said, her serious eye hovered over my soul "...what do you want from this?"

This question again...it's not like I didn't ask myself that question, but the answer...

"I...I don't know"