A Surprise

Hey guys and girls! New chapter for u all!!

Enjoy!

CHAPTER-4

"Why can't I get him out of my mind!" Mallika groaned and hid her face under the pillow. Deepali looked at her sympathetically.

"Well, why don't you try talking to him then?" she suggested. Mallika looked at her with incredulousness.

"Are you mad?! Me talk to him? and tell what? 'Hey Sumedh, I feel like we're in school again and I feel something for you that is quite disturbing' " Mallika said and closed her eyes, she remembered there dance...how she was enjoying it immensely.

"You were in love with him once, it could happen again!" Deepali said and Mallika glared at her.

"Don't put love and Sumedh in the same sentence!" she snapped.

Deepali just smirked at her. "I need to go, I promised my mother to help her clean the house."

"Alright, bye" Mallika said waving. Deepali waved back and left.

And she was left alone with her thoughts.

****

"Manu!" Sumedh's voice chirped right near her ear. She purposefully ignored him. "Manuuuuuu" he says his chin on her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she snapped at him and shrugging her shoulders. He came right in front of her and sat down.

"What's bothering you?" he asks her and Mallika shooks her head. "Nothing concerning you."

It's everything concerning you, Sumedh.

"Guys, lets prepare! where are our Radha and Krishna?" Director's call came and Mallika stood up immediately.

"Come on, it our shot!" she said faking excitement. Sumedh frowned and looked at her weirdly

"Alright."

****
"CUT IT!" Director screamed. "What happened? You two aren't the same! We need CHEMISTRY!"

"Sorry sir, can we please stop here?" Mallika asked. " I'm not feeling well."

"Very well, Back up!!" Director replied and Mallika walked back to her van.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Sumesh said catching up with her

"I'm not sick! I'm just feeling a bit cooped up" Mallika argued. Sumesh just looked disappointed.

" You should've told me. You still don't trust me?" He asked and Mallika didn't reply.

"Okay...nothing I can say would change your mind." Sumesh says dejected. "But my actions can!"

Mallika looked at him in surprise.

"Say what?"

"Meet me outside in 15 minutes." He says. "Wear something comfortable."

" But my car?" She asked and Sumedh just waved a hand.

"I'll have someone send it home."

Mallika sighed. "Fine."

****

Aarohi just left after taking her attire off. Why didn't I say no?, she thinks, I could've said no but I didn't. She takes Sumedh on his advice and wears black jeans with a soft baby blue sweater and black boots. She lets her hair in a pony tail and walks out.

She sees Sumedh with his car waiting, he waves at her. She just comes and gets in the front seat.

"Where are we going?" She asks trying to be nonchalant.

"It's a surprise" he says smiling.

Mallika groaned. "On scale one to ten how much im going to regret it?"

Sumedh just smiles mysteriously.

AND THE CHAPTER ENDS!

I know, I'm a horrible person for giving u such a short and boring chapter but patience is the key!

Wait will be rewarding!
Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE this story!!!

BTW, where do u think Sumedh is taking Mallika??

Be Back Soon!