Deepali and Dau?!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!!

ENJOY!

CHAPTER-6

"I told you its, unnecessary!" Mallika argued as Deepali got into her car. "Besides, its not like I want you to pay me back."

"I told you that I want to!" Deepali argues back. Mallika had told her everything of the night before and Deepali kept pushing for more details. She finally decided that she wants to meet Sumedh in person giving the excuse that she owed Mallika that one time when she bought her dinner in a late office night.

"Fine!" Mallika says giving in. "I don't even know what you'll even do there."

****

"I . am . bored." Deepali groans and slumped back on the chair. "Where is our dear friend?"

Mallika checked her watch. "He's late. And like I told you before, you have to wait." And as if on cue Mallika heard a voice.

"Hey! sorry we're late!"

It was Basant, who was dragging a grumpy looking Sumedh with him. Deepali smiled mischievously.

"Why? what happened?" Mallika asked feeling a bit weird at Deepali's grin.

Sumedh glared at Basant. "He ate all my sweets."

Mallika felt like laughing at him, "You're angry because Dau ate your sweets?"

Sumedh nodded solemnly. "He ate all of them"

"I'll have something that'll cheer you up--or maybe someone..." Mallika said winking at Deepali.

Deepali got up from her seat and turned around to see Sumedh and Dau.

"Hello Sumedh!" she chirped cheerfully. Sumedh just stared.

****

Sumedh's eyes widened at the voice. "DEEPALI?!" he asked loudly.

"The one and only." she said waving her arms around. Sumedh seemed lost for words before shaking his head, "Hey....?"

She stalked forward and for a moment it seemed like she was going to hug him but instead she pulled his ear and twisted it.

Hard.

"OWW!! Deepaliiiiii!!! STOP!" he struggled but Deepali only pulled harder.

"What type of friend are you!? You left us!! And now you say 'HEY'?!!" She screamed.

"Baba sorryyyyy!!! Let go!!....OUCH! OWWW!!" Sumedh tried to apologize but Deepali was just getting started.

"You left Mallika behind!! Now you take her on a damn date?! Seriously, you didn't even congratulate her on her 18th birthday!! You just waltz in here and say HEY?!"

Dau and Mallika were busy cracking up in mad laughter to hear more accusations. Sumedh looked at Mallika  pleading her to tell Deepali to stop but Mallika shook her head like,

You deserve it!

However, Mallika noticed how Dau was staring at Deepali, He was looking struck and....smitten..?

She made a mental note to tease him about that later but for now she enjoyed the show.

****

Even when the shoot was over Sumedh's ear was red. He kept glaring at Deepali and rubbing it. She bumped her shoulder into his and started laughing again. He cracked a smile too.

Honestly, if it makes her smile I'll gladly twist my ear....maybe not by Deepali..., he thinks.

"Hey, did you see Dau?" he asks and Mallika shooks her head. "Nope, I didn't even see Deepali, I'll call her." Mallika says.

"Ummmm maybe no need for that."  Sumedh told her awkwardly, gesturing towards the back up set where Dau and Deepali were flirting openly. 

Mallika facepalmed while Sumedh put a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter.

"I swear I never thought that..." Mallika said,

"That our besties will start dating eachother." Sumedh finished. They were finishing eachothers sentences now...great.

"We should approach them" Mallika said and turned to see Sumedh running toward the pair.

Mallika slapped her forhead and ran toward him. "I swear, he is such a child."

****

"Deepali and Dau are a couple!!" Sumedh teased for what the hundredth time. 

"We aren't a couple!!" Choursed the two of them from the backseat of the car. Mallika grinned as she turned the steering wheel of the car, "Didn't seem so on the set." she teased them and Deepali and Dau turned into tomato.

"Deepali and Dau are sitting under the tree ki-ss-ing" Sumedh said making kissing noises beside her. Deepali reached out and twisted his already red ear.

"HEY! this is abuse!" he complained and we all laughed.

 It felt good to be home.

DID YOU LIKE IT? I had so much fun writing this!!

Make sure to comment your thoughts in the COMMENTS and VOTE for the story!!

FOLLOW me for more fun stories SHARE it with more Sumellika fans!

Be Back Soon!